4.) Boyfriends

Phil's POV:

I awoke slowly opened my eyes and remember the past 24 hours. I was cuddled next to Dan. He snored like a kitty! I shifted closer to the pink blinds on the window and turned the wand to shine light in. He didn't wake up so I decided to just poke him on the shoulder twice. "Meow." I watched Dan wake showing the hazel eyes I loved so dearly.His hair was curly and cute. He looked as if he was in a bit of panic. "Are you okay?" I asked. I found his notebook and handed it to him. 'You didn't hear me last night right?' He wrote. I suddenly remember last night. He spoke to me and he called my love. "You have such a beautiful voice love!" I exclaimed. He looked ashamed of himself. I took him into a hug and felt him began to cry. "Please don't cry. You don't have to feel pressured to speak around me. I understand if you'd like to speak to me or not. Just please know i'm okay with it." I replied in his tears. I wiped his tears away and and covered his shoulders with his purple blanket. He looked up at me. He just looked so cute with his flustered face. I kissed his cheek. He smiled and completely dried his tears from his eyes. 

"What should we do today?" I asked hoping he'd want to hang out today

"What should we do today?" I asked hoping he'd want to hang out today. He took out his notepad and began writing something. "Will you be my date to my uncles wedding?' It read. "If your uncle isn't one of the creepy uncles!" He joked, resulting in him giggling. 'Then it's a date!' He wrote. He had the biggest smile. "Actually Dan. I have a question too!" I asked looking down. He looked at me with a confused facial expression. I got on my knees and brought out a Pokemon ball. "Will you be my boyfriend?"He nodded his head pressing the ball to open it. Dan smiled widely. He just looked so happy!

"So, what are you gonna where? Something sexy?" I flirted. Dan laughed and shook his head. 'Do you really like me?' Dan wrote. "Of course I do! Why would I kiss you, go on a date with you, or flirt with you if I didn't?" I asked starring at his beauty. 'Sorry. I've just never had a boyfriend before.' He wrote. "I guess it's just like being with a girl, so relate it to that!" I responded. 'Well, i've never had a girlfriend or been attracted to a girl for that matter.' He looked embarrassed. I put my hands on his shoulder. "That just means that as of right now, i'm the best boyfriend you've ever had!" I touted. Me and him began laughing. He now looked more confident. "Before we get dressed I need to do something." I stated grabbing his hand and walking down stairs. "Do your parents know you're gay?" I asked hopeful. 'Nope. It never came up I guess.' He wrote to me looking nervous. "Can we tell them together?" I asked looking him in the eyes. 'Yeah. Please be gentle when letting them know.' He looked scared. We walked into his mom's room. "Hi boys!" She grinned at us. I took Dan's hand into mine. I could hear Dan gulp. "Mrs. Howell. Meandyoursonaredating!" I quickly yelled. His mom look very shocked. Dan hid behind me. I could feel him squeezing on the side of my shirt. "That's perfectly fine with me! It's actually great that Dan has an interest in someone. I was quite worried he was A-sexual!" She was very supportive. "Just, please don't let Dan's father know." Here face turned a grey shade. "Now you boys go have a little fun." She winked. She was a bit inappropriate, but she was cool.