"Marinette Dupain-Cheng you will regret that." She said, once she was back on the ground. Her phone beeped, saying it was on and she pushed a button.

"Calling Adrien." The phone said, and Alya handed me the phone.

"Invite him to my party." She said as she ran out of the room.

I held the phone and my mind went blank. Adrien picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Adrien, it's Marinette, and um Alya's party is this Saturday, and um she said your invited." I said, with better accuracy than normal.

"Oh cool! Thanks Marinette. By the way, you want to spend lunch at the café with me tomorrow for lunch?"

"Sure! I gotta go, bye." I said hanging up the phone.

"ALYA!!!!!!" I shouted.

"What? What happened girl?" Alya asked.

"I invited him, and he asked me out to the café tomorow!!!" I squealed with excitement. "That was the best revenge ever!!!!" I said hugging her.

"You should get going, I have to tell my mom!" I said rushing out of the room.

After I told my mom, I went up to my room, and fell on my bed. I saw Tikki fly out.

"Marinette, this is what you've been waiting for! You need to plan out your outfit for tomorrow, it's going to be really cold." She said, and I went to work. I picked out a grey jacket with two rows of buttons on the front, and a matching grey hat. I pulled out black gloves, with a matching black scarf.

"It's perfect!" Tikki said. And I sat down and smiled. My computer turned on and a news broadcast came up. "... Yes a giant bird is attacking tourists on the Eiffel Tower. Where is Ladybug and Cat Noir?"

"Tikki spots on!" I said, and I became Ladybug. I jumped onto the roof, and headed to the Eiffel Tower. While I was running Cat Noir caught up to me.

"We need to find out what he is, and where the Akuma is." I said.

"Anything for you, bugaboo." H said, and I growled.

"Be serious, people are being hurt!" I said back.

"Me-ow! Whats gotten into you? Usually my charming personality isn't met with grumpiness." He smiled and winked.

I used my yo-yo to scale the tower, and the closer I got the more I could see.

It was a man with giant hawk wings, and claws that he was using to turn people into birds. Every time he scratched someone they became birds. The people who were left, were running around screaming. Someone shouted my name, and they all started clapping or cheering.

"Ladybug, hand over your miraculous or everyone in Paris will be turned!" The Hawk said.

"Lucky Charm!" I shouted, and I ended up with a bottle. There was a label that said, "Dangerous around birds, do not throw in nature, could cause harm."

I threw the bottle at his feet, and there was a puff of smoke that engulfed the Hawk. When the smoke cleared the Hawk was on the ground. I walked up to him and took the ring off his finger and broke it. The little akuma flew out and I caught it.

"Bye-bye little butterfly." I said waving the bug away.

"Hey, M'lady we need to talk." He said.

My earrings beeped, and I started to run away. The only person still up here was him, but he couldn't know my secret identity. He grabbed my hand.

"M'Lady wait! Please don't run off! I have to tell you something."

My earrings beeped again, and I jumped off the tower, flying away.

Why can't I tell anyone who I am? I would love to show Cat, but I can't.

"Tikki spots off." I said when I was back in my room . I caught her before she fell.

"Can I tell Cat Noir who I am?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "With Cat Noir it's entirely up to you. There isn't a rule about telling another miraculous owner about your identity."

"Thanks Tikki!" I said, squeezing her with a hug.

There was a knock on the window, and I almost screamed. I opened it to find Cat Noir right outside.

"Hey Princess, mind if I come in?" I shook my head, and he came into my room.

"So what brings you to my room Cat Noir?" I asked.

"I heard a rumor that you like me." He said flexing his muscles. I mentally swore and made an angry face, the turned around with a smile on my face.

"Where did you hear that?" I said, giggling at the end.

"Oh you know, there's a rumor going around. Anyways, let's go!" He said grabbing my waist and taking me out of the room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and shut my eyes. As Ladybug this would be nothing, but as Marinette is was scary as hell.

"Cat! Put me down!" I shouted, and he laughed.

"Aww. Alright if your scared." He said, and we slowed down to a stop. I was set down on a rooftop.

"Hey, sorry are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm scared of heights." I said with my hands over my eyes.

"Sorry, I just assumed that you weren't." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"So, your Cat Noir, what do you do normally?" I asked, wanting to find out who he was.

"Well normally I work with Ladybug to fight crime, but on school days I'm a beautiful student who attracts all the lady's." He said smiling at me. I sat on the ground and sighed. Of course, in school he was a flirt as well.

Well, I guess I'm not sure if I would want to show him... I probably don't talk to him, or know him. No. We were partners, and we need to trust each other.

"Cat, I need to show you something."

Hey like promised, another one tonight or tomorrow!:-D