Chapter 1

Y/n-Your name
F/n-Fake name
H/c-Hair color
H/l-Hair length
E/c-Eye color
F/c-Favorite color
H/n-Horse name
W/n-Wyvern name
I will add more when I need to!

Y/n POV
   I looked out my window to see my village, White Rain. I was the princess of this place. This village was wealthier than most so I lived in a castle with my mother. My father died years ago in a battle with O'khasis. I was an only child, locked away in my room. I wished to explore the rest of the village but I was not allowed to leave the castle walls. My mother made me do this at first to protect me, but as she grew older she got crueler. She kept me in the castle just to torment me.
   I sighed. "Maybe some day I will leave this place," I whispered to myself. I decided that today would be that day. I looked out at the sun and saw it was going to set in an hour or so. I knew I couldn't leave in daylight so I would have to wait until it got dark.
   I grabbed a F/c bag and put some food, water, and some clothes into it. By now the sun was setting. I grabbed a black cloak and set it down with my bag. I waited until I knew it was safe to leave. I wrapped my cloak around me and threw my bag over my shoulders. I stepped onto the window ledge. I climbed down as safe as I could, jumping down from about 5 ft above ground. I looked around to make sure I wasn't spotted. Nobody was out so I was safe, for now. I went to the stables and put a saddle on my horse, H/n. I jumped onto his back and rode into the forest, not looking back.
   I rode for what seemed like hours until I got so tired I almost fell off H/n. I decided to set of camp for the night. It found a nice area, it was kind of like a cave, just not really that deep. I tied my horse to a tree nearby and sat down on the grass, trying to make a fire. About 10 minutes later I finally got a small fire going, enough to keep me warm. I used my bag as a pillow and fell asleep, sword at my side.
-Time skip-
   The sun shone in between leaves from the trees hovering above me. I opened my eyes groggily, wondering where I was. "Oh yeah, I left last night." I muttered to myself. I stood up and stretched, trying to recover from sleeping on the ground. I picked up my bag and untied H/n. I climbed onto his back. He seemed tired from last nights ride so I decided that we didn't have to run again.
   We walked at a good pace for a while until I stopped to give him some water. I slid off of H/n and reached into my bag for some water. Just then I heard a voice coming from my left side. I drew my sword ready to kill whatever was behind that bush.
??? POV
   I was going on patrol when I saw a dark brown horse and a person sitting a top of it. I couldn't see what the person looked like because they were wearing a black cloak with the hood covering their face.
   The person got off of the horse and so I ducked behind a bush. They rummaged through their bag and brought oh a bottle of water. "Who is that?" I mumbled to myself. They must have heard me cause they drew their sword.
Y/n POV
   I walked carefully to where the noise came from. I was tackled out of no where from the bush person. He had light brown hair and sky blue eyes. He held me down with his emerald sword to my throat. "What are you doing outside of this village?!" He questioned me.
   "Why that is no way to treat a woman!" I replied hoping to get him off of me.
   "Tell me who you are." He continued.
   "Not until you get off of me." I stated.
   "Not gonna happen. Now if you could answer my question that would be great." He told me.
   "Laurance!" Someone shouted from the distance. A man ran up to us. He had deep blue eyes and blonde hair. This so called Laurence made the mistake of turning to see who it was. I took this chance to scramble out from under him. I climbed up the closest tree and hopped from branch to branch, tree to tree, my cloak waving behind me.
   "Get back here!" The first guy shouted.
Laurance's POV
"Laurance!" Somebody shouted from behind me. I turned to see who it was. Bad idea. The girl took the chance and got away. She climbed up the closest tree as quick as a cat.
"Get back here!" I yelled after her. She said nothing and kept running along the trees. "Come on, Garroth." We ran after her but on the ground. After a bit of running and yelling her foot got caught and she fell from the tree. I ran underneath her and caught her. She might be a thief or something but she couldn't get badly hurt. I set her down on the ground, keeping a good hold on her wrists.
Y/n POV
   The guy with brown hair took me to his village while the man with blonde hair took my horse. I was so close to getting away and I had to fall! What made it worse was falling into his arms. I would have rather hit the ground.
   "So, why don't you tell us your name?" Asked the brunette, more patiently this time.
   "F/n" I told him with no emotion.
   "That's a nice name." He replied. We didn't talk anymore until I was brought into a huge tree.
   "So, what's your name, bush guy?" I asked him.
   He smirked. "Laurance."

So I'm going to end this chapter here. I hoped you liked it! Remember this is my first FF but tell me some suggestions or comments you have! :3
-Author~Chan
Word count: 1065 including the author note