Let the Games Begin!

AN:  There are mature subjects and scenes in this chapter.  If you are going to be offended, don't read it or just skim those parts.  I can't really notate them, since they occur throughout the whole chapter.  Let me know if anything can be expanded upon.

POV: Sang

As most of the boys head downstairs, Kota, Gabriel and Victor help get the treat that I made for everyone.  A thought pops into my mind and I run to Owen to ask for some special props for a newly made up game.

"Owen, so you have anything that we can use as blindfolds?  I need 9 of them." I ask as sweetly as I can and even bat my eyelashes a little for added effect.

"What are you up to, Sang Darling?" he asks with a hint of teasing in his voice.  I know that he would never deny a simple request like this from me.

"I want to play a little game with the snow cream, and I want everyone's true reactions. That's all, nothing more.  I just want everyone to experience it without bias."  Flirting has never been easy for me.  I think I am completely botching the job now, but maybe not.

Owen goes up the stairs and is gone for quite a while.  The other boys are waiting for me to go down the stairs with them.  Owen comes back with strips of cloth about 36 inches in length and 6 inches in width.  There is a variety of darker colors and patterns.  "My Grandmother died when Iwas 4 years old.  She loved to make quilts.  I have several in a chest in the attic.  These were part of a quilt that she was making when she died.  My Grandfather never threw any of it away and I couldn't bring myself to do it either.  I think that they will work for the purposes of blindfolds."

I give Owen a big hug and kiss his cheek.  "Thank you!" I whisper in his ear softly.  I always wanted to learn how to quilt.  It is an art form that is dying out. I wonder if there is anyone to teach me. Surely I can find someone, then I can surprise Owen with finishing his Grandmother's last project.

We all head down the stairs.  The other boys are seated around the TV, relaxing.  

"Took you long enough, Sang Baby!  What was the hold up?"  the impatient North asks loudly getting everyone to turn towards me expectantly. Kota and the other boys put the bowls and spoons on a small card table of sorts, then go to sit down. We put the bowls of snow cream in the refrigerator that is down stairs to keep cool.  I take the Vanilla out for them to taste first.

"I was getting some things together.  I need each on you to put this on as a blindfold.  I don't want you to see what I am doing and I want the experience to be genuine.  Please trust me." Using the word trust will get them just about every time.  

I pass out the blindfolds and wait until each puts it on.  The majority of the grumbling came from North.  I just may give him a new nickname, Grumpy Bear.  I test each of the blindfolds to make sure no one is peeking by giving each of my boys a quick kiss on the lips.  Luke was ready for it so I knew that he was peeking and I retied his blindfold.  

Grabbing the first bowl of snow cream and the spoons, I begin giving the instructions, "I am going to feed each of you something I made earlier today.  I don't want you to say anything because I want your truthful unbiased opinion. I am pretty sure that you will like it, Natalie and Khloe did. I will be giving you two bites of each kind, but I will be doing them one at a time."

The room quiets as I move silently move to Victor's side. He jumps a bit as I touch his arm letting him know I am with him.  "Open up, My Prince."  Victor opens his mouth when I place the spoon at his mouth.  His lips wrap around the spoon and he slowly slides the vanilla snow cream into his mouth. He smiles as he licks his lips.  "Ready?"  He nods his head.  I take a spoonful into my mouth leaning in to kiss him.  He pauses, stunned before realizing what I want.  Opening his mouth, I deepen the kiss allowing the snow cream to glide from my mouth to his.  He swallows and keeps on kissing me, silently.  It is like we are hiding from the rest of the boys.  I really like this game.  I slowly back away and put my palm on his cheek.  He smiles mischievously and kisses my hand.