:(..... :).... O_o.... :S.... XD... >:(.... -__-.... Mixed Emoticons......

Start from the beginning

"Yes...... WHY DO YOU THINK I SAID THE THING ABOUT THE TOILET?! I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM, LIKE BAD!!" He confessed.

"GEEZ!! YOU'RE TRYING TO SUFFOCATE US!!"J5 walked further away as all of us scooted a few feet away from him

He just looked at us, "I can't help it! Its natural!!" He said. I just looked away.

All of the sudden a bright white light came from the bottom of the spacecraft and a man was standing there in a black outfit and hair in a ponytail.

He was just looking around. I realized that it was Scream MJ!!

"HELLO!? ANYONE HERE!!?" He screamed

"HELLO!? ANYONE HERE!!?" He screamed. Leave Me Alone started to laugh and I had to cover his mouth. Then my hand felt wet...

Wait a minute.... Did he??? EWWWWWW!! HE LICKED ME!!

 "Why are you licking me!? That's disgusting!!!" I yelled at him.

"Teehee you taste like chocolate!" He said in a high pitch tone.

We all just stared at him. He shrugged, "Can I have another taste pweeasse!?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"What the hell?!" I said. "No!! I am afraid you would bite me!!"

"Roar!!!" He well.. Roared.

"Shhhh!!" Billie Jean hissed.

"Is there someone there??" Scream said walking over to the bushes.

"Ah, no one is here at the moment please leave a message at the beep. BEEEP!" Leave Me Alone yelled. Bad hit him in the head.

"What are you thinking Dim-Wit?!" He said.

Leave Me Alone just started laughing.... Again....

I stepped out of the bushes and Scream stepped back a bit but then relaxed and smiled widely. "Hi, I am Y/N. And no need to introduce yourself, I already know who you are." I said smiling and greeting him with a friendly hug.

"Who am I?" He asked. I giggled.

"You're Michael Jackson. So are all of the goof wads in the bushes." I said as I pointed over to the bushes where they were at. They started coming out one by one.

"Thanks for blowing our cover!" J5 said.

I stuck my tongue out at him, he returned the gesture. I laughed and looked back at Scream. He was looking at all the others wide-eyed.

"Well hiya!! I'm Michael!!" Leave Me Alone said as he shook Scream's hand. "Hi Michael!! I'm Michael! Pleasure to meet you!" He replied as they giggled.

 "Hi Michael!! I'm Michael! Pleasure to meet you!" He replied as they giggled

The others said their hellos and I just stood back and watched the sunrise.

"Ok but how did no one else in the neighborhood notice any of this?" RTT questioned as he gestured to the spaceship.

"If a crime went on in this place no one would even bat an eyelash. The people here are weird." I shrugged.

"exhibit A." Bad pointed at me.

"Dude, the audacity. " I furrowed my brow.

"That was uncalled for." Rock My World glared at Bad.

"Not as uncalled for as your face." Bad retorted.

"Face insults? What are you, nine?" J5 quipped.

"Look who's talking." Bad snapped back.

I sighed as they got into it again and turned to see what other things were going on.

"Hey Mike!!!" Leave Me Alone yelled at Scream.

"Yea!!" He yelled back.

"Lets play extreme leap frog!!!" Leave Me Alone said.

"How do you play--" He cut me off.

"Like this!!" He said as he punched Bad in the gut making him crouch over and jumped over him.

"I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!!" Bad yelled as he chased Leave Me Alone around my yard. Everyone just stood there laughing while scream was chanting, "YOU AIN'T GONNA CATCH EM, YOU AIN'T GONNA CATCH EM!!" While he did a silly cheer.

Leave Me Alone was laughing like he was high or something. Scream and Leave Me Alone are gonna be best buds! I thought.

While all of this was happening I heard a melody coming from the garage. I couldn't make out what was being said but I knew that voice from anywhere.

It was another MJ, but which one? That was the main question......