"Who did?"

"Mike...." i whisper, and start crying again.

"I'm sure he didnt mean to," Justin whispers back.

"He called me a mistake. I know he meant to kill me," i say strongly.

Justin and Jack exchange a look, and then look at me.

"Let's try to sleep," Jack tells me, and i get a worried look. "We can sleep in here together if you'd like."

"Please?" i whisper to him, and he nods.

i crawl off his lap and get under the blanket. I feel Jack, and Justin crawl in, and we all relaxed. I roll over and curl up to Jack. Slowly my eyes close, and i have no choice but to surrender myself to sleep.

~Kellin's POV

"Didnt you say Rozz has been having bad dreams?" Jack asks from behind me.

i straighten my back, and look at him. "Yeah. Nearly every night i believe," i tell him. "why?"

"She woke up screaming last night, and when i tried to soothe her she jumped into the floor like a possessed child. Finally Justin, and I got her settled down, and she told us what happened. Apparently Mike killed her..."

"Hey guys!" i hear Vic say from behind me.

"Bro i need to talk to you," i say without turning to him.

i tell him everything. About the nightmares, Mike killing her, everything. Then i asked the question i thought id never ask.

"Vic can she stay on your bus?"

"Of course! She's always welcome! We will take good care of her. I promise," he says with a grin.

"Thank you so much! I just don't want her having these bad dreams like she is. If this helps her, its worth it," I sigh and say.

"No problem, anything for Rozz," Vic says as he pats me on the back firmly.

"I guess I need to start the show in a few minutes, then we will be at the circle," I tell him as I put in my monitor.

"Kay. we'll be there," He tells me as he starts to walk off.

~Mike's POV

I wake up from my nap and stretch my arms out in front of me. I grab a bottle of water out of the refridgerator and walk off the bus.

I see everyone at the circle, and i walk towards them. Everyone glances towards me, and then go back to their conversations.

"Hey Rozz," i say coming up behind her, and resting my hands on her shoulders.

She throws herself on the ground, and screams at the top of her lungs.

"No! Go away! PLEASE! NO!" she screams.

i look around confused at everyone, i thought she was only acting. After a minute i realize she's not. The terror that covers her face is real.

"Rozz... shhhh," i say as i pick her up, and carry her over to the bus.

"Don't kill me! Please. i... dont. please..." she whispers as she squeezes her eyes shut.

"Never! i would never do that!" i exclaim, surprised by her plea.

"Please......" she whispers one more time.

"i promise i will never hurt you, much less kill you. You are my friend, and an amazing girl. I would never want you dead," i tell her, and she opens her tear filled eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise," i say with a grin, and she smiles at me.

I put her down on the ground, and she immediatly wraps her arms around me.

"Thank you so much...." she whispers into my stomach.

"You're welcome," i whisper back, and hug her.

"Please... dont ever.... kill me...." she whispers slowly.

A/N

Okay... sorry it took so long to update. i Had this wrote 3 days ago, but it all deleted itself.

Then Saturday i lost a friend of mine to a car wreck. He was only 13, and me and my friends are taking it kind of hard.

i started school today, and will have color guard practices on tuesdays so i wont be able to update much. I will do my best on updating from here on out, just please bear with me. Understand i wont be updating as much as i was before, and some chapters will be really short, and not very great. I love you guys, and thank you for reading! Vote, comment, share!