Chapter 5 (Naugthy or nice?) Part 1

Niall's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP BEEP.

My alarm sounded loudly making my eyes snap open from the dream.

"Uhh.." I groaned.

I quickly ate breakfast as I kept on fighting the feeling to check the clock. Justin wanted me to be there by noon.

After I was done brushing my teeth and taking a shower I put on my clothes.

I put on my favorite dark green shirt that had black print on it reading "Crazy Mofos." My favorite rock band. Then I put on a pair of dark blue jeans with a white belt, along with my white Supras. Then I put some hair gel in and messed up my hair, grabbed the car keys and headed out the door.

The house was a simple two story house with a balcony at the top of one of rooms. I walked up to the front porch and rang the doorbell.

Justin peeked out and his face lit up when he saw me. "Hey Niall!" He said happily.

"Hey Justin." I said.

"You look uh...really...good today..." Justin muttered a blush creeping up his face.

I smirked at him, "Well you don't look half bad yourself Bieber." I said with a wink, teasing him.

"Um-uh wh-why don't you c-come in." Justin said suddenly becoming a bit nervous. I chuckled to myself at the affect I had on him.

"So uh we are supposed to do a presentation on the um reproductive system.." Justin muttered after we had both sat down on his couch.

"Ugh Reproductive system... Didn't we learn that shit in 5th grade? I don't want to do any of it." I said to him.

Your gonna have to if you want a good grade." Said Justin glaring at me though his glasses.

"Umm.. Sorry but I really don't give a fuck." I muttered sassily to him (I live with the sass master himself and sometimes it rubs off on me).

" S-Sorry...I-I w-was just..." Justin trailed off with tears in his eyes.

"Look stop being such a pussy and just get on with the stupid project." I said glaring at him.

That's when he put his face in his hands and he began to cry.

I sighed. "Justin I wasn't mad okay? I whispered. I didn't know he was so sensitive.

"N-Niall I-I'm so sorry I've just been really a-sensitive lately, because moving away from my parents in my own house is a lot of pressure on me." Justin said crying.

"No don't cry.. It's my fault I was being an asshole...here." I said lifting his chin up. "Now you've got your glasses dirty..." I complained as I whipped them off with my shirt.

When I looked up I saw his gorgeous hazel-nut brown eyes staring at me.
"Your eyes are beautiful." I whispered.

"Really?" Justin sniffed.

Wait I just said that out loud oh shit...

"Uh Y-yeah they are..." I said.

That's when he started to lean in slowly towards me and without thinking I started to also. He was so close to me his hot breath on my face, his eyes hungry, desperate, wanting, his lips perfect. This was it. I closed my eyes as I gently pulled him in closer, wanting him. Our lips were just about to touch-

"NIALL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!???" An angry voice yelled from the doorway.

Me and Justin both looked up to see Louis.

AN: OMG guys I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in forever... So here's part of chapter five cupcakes!! <3