Chapter 15

"Goodmorning!" I said as walked downstairs. I could smell pancakes and bacon from the kitchen. I was ready for school wearing the outfit in the External Link--->

"Good Morning, Sweetie," My mom said before sitting on the opposite side of Ron at the island in the kitchen.

"Wassup, Ron?"

"Wassup? You feelin okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." I made myself a plate of breakfast and a glass of orange juice before sitting in the living area to eat. Then Ty came downstairs.

"Good morning, y'all."

"Ty this is Ron. Ron this is Tyler," My mom said.

"They definitely are twins! They look just alike!" Tyler said. "It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, sir," Ty replied. He made him a plate of food and sat next to mee in the living area.

"You goin to school?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nah.. Is it cool if I stay here for the day?"

"Uhh.. Let me ask my mom." I turned around. "Ma, is it cool if Ty stays here while I go to school? He's not ready to go back to school."

"Sure. But I gotta work so he'll be here by himself. Is that fine with you, Ty?"

"Yeah, that's cool," Ty replied.

"Okay." We contiued eating and my mom and left for work and Ron left at the same time. Soon it was time for me to leave.

"Can I drive your car to school?"

"What happened to your car?"

"Well.. It got stolen. I parked the car at Wal-Mart and when I came out it wasn't there anymore."

Ty just shook his head. "The keys are on the nightstand closer to the window."

"Thanks!" I went upstairs to get the keys. When I went downstairs I told Ty what he can and cannot touch in the fridge and how to work the tv. "This remote is for the cable. You use this remote to control the volume and what not. To play the PS3 you press input and go to game. That's pretty much it. If any problems occur then just text me. And Imma need your schedule so I can get your homework."

"I'll text it to you," he replied.

"Okay. I'll see you later."

"Bye."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guess what, Tay!" Bahja rushed up to me.

"Wassup?"

"I went to the doctor the other day and I found out what I'm having."

"Really? What is it?"

"A Boy!"

"That's great. What are you gonna name him?"

"I don't know yet.. Daniel said he wants a Jr. So he might be Daniel Jr."

"Daniel's the father?"

"Yeah. You ain't know?"

"Before last week I ain't talk to each other for two months. How was I supposed to know?"

"Everybody was talking about it."

"Nobody talks to me but Jake."

"Oh.."

"Speaking of Jake. There he is. I gotta talk to him."

"Okay.. I'll talk to you later." She rushed off somewhere.

I walked towards Jake. "Hey, Jake!"

"Hey, Beautiful." He tried to kiss me but I pushed his face away. "I can't kiss you?"

"No! You might still be sick! I ain't tryna get sick cuz of you!" I laughed.

"It was a twenty for hour flu bug. I ain't sick no more."

"I don't know that.. And I came here to compliment you on your outfit. You're making progress."

"What you mean? I always dress nice."

I gave him that 'Nigga, you a lie' face. "When we first met, you had on some brown highwaters with some black high socks and black church shoes! Nigga, you know yo behind was lookin a  HOT mess."

"Dang, shawty, why you gotta hate on my swag."

"Boy, please. Ain't nothin for me to hate on."

"Whatever." We laughed. I miss him even though I saw him three days ago. "So what you doin Thursday night?"

"Nothing I can think of. Why?"

"Meet me at the park at like five on Thursday. Okay?"

"Uhm.. Okay. Why on Thursday. What's so great about Thurday?"

"It'll be a month since we've been dating."

"Oh, yeah it is!" I said after thinking about how fast time has gone. "Well, I'll be there. Franklin Park, right?"

"Yeah."

Bahja called me over where she was. "I'll see you later, boo!" I hugged him before he kissed me on my cheek.

"So on Friday Daniel is having a party and he said I can invite you. On Thursday I'm going shopping and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me."

"Sorry, I'm hanging out with Jake on Thursday and more than likely I'll be with him on Friday night so I won't be able to go to the party either.."

"Oh.. What are you guys doing on Thursday?"

"Going to the park."

"Oh.. What time?"

Sha askin a lot of questions! "At like five or somethin like that.." I answered slowly.

"Oh." She sighed. "Well I guess we can hang out some other time."

"Sorry, Bee!" I stuck out my bottom lip like I was about to cry. Then the bell rung. I said bye to Bee and walked to my class.

-Zonnique's POV-

Bre and I were in the bathroom fixing our make up when Bahja came in. "So have you heard anything about Jake and Tay?"

"Yeah. They're hanging out at the park on Thursday after school at like five."

"Cool. Only a couple days and Jake will be in love with me."