Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to @MsBlue12311 because she has AMAZING Jacob Latimore stories. So follow her!

"No."

"Please,ma!" I begged.

"No. I said no and I mean no."

I was heated. "Jacob is probably the best guy I've EVER met. If it wasn't for him, I'd probably be failing all my classes. He helps me with my classes and he helps me look on the positive side of things. He's the only person who doesn't mind being caught with me in public. Everyone else thinks I look like a.. monster with these braces and glasses. But, he looked passed the braces and glasses and he sees beauty.. He's the only guy who makes me feel loved and wanted.. He's the only friend I have. Are you really keeping me away from him?"

"I'm not answering that question. I'm not going to argue with you." She continued looking through her magazine.

I've been spending the last thirty minutes trying to change her mind about Jacob and she won't budge! I am BEYOND pissed. "You know, just because you have no friends does not mean you can sit there and keep me away from mine.. I hate you.."

I couldn't believe I actually said that.

"That is ENOUGH! Go upstairs to your room now!"

I went upstairs with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe I really said that, though. I was mad and angry.. it just slipped out.

I cried myself to sleep and woke up just in time for dinner.. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Jacob. Hey, Beautiful! <3

I wanted to text him back but I didn't want him asking what my mom said. So, I put the phone down before going to the bathroom to straighten up and go downstairs.

"Dinner's ready. Spaghetti tonight." My mom said from the living room.

I made a bowl of spaghetti and sat on the recliner.

There was silence. It was kinda awkward sitting there in there with the person I just told I hated..

"I'm sorry, ma.. I don't really hate you. I just said it out of anger.."

"It's fine, sweetie. I've been thinking though.."

"About what?"

She took about thirty seconds of my time before answering my question. "I guess you and Jacob can talk to each other again.."

"YAY!!" I jumped up and hugged her. "I LOVE YOU!!"

"Yeah Yeah Yeah." We laughed before I went upstairs to call Jake.

________________________________________