No later than five minutes later, Lilly approaches my desk with a man I don't recognize, he must be new.

"Shay, this is Evan. He'll be starting here tomorrow. Please get the sign-up filled out today and the rest will be done tomorrow," she smiles at me. As she was walking away, leaving me with Evan, she turned, "Also show him around. We don't want him lost, do we?"

I smile at Evan, which he returns politely, and I reach in a draw for the beginner's paperwork. I walk him through filling out the empty lines and places to sign. When he's done with everything, I place the paper in the box appointed to Lilly.

"Ready?" I ask, standing from my seat, and walk to the side he was waiting at.

"Definitely," he grins.

"Okay," I shyly smile back. "So, obviously this is the waiting area, and to our right is the first vicinity which is for girls. Now down this hall are the boys. Only one class is for both, and that depends on what you signed up for. If you didn't, you can, but you must talk with Lilly about that." Evan nods here and there through the introduction of the layout of the studio.

 "And then if we go this way, you'll see..."

I stop in my tracks when I find an unruly mop of curls standing in the middle of the corridor, speaking with Lilly. I cruse under my breath, and grab Evan's wrist to pull him back around the corner we just came from. I can't believe he's here! How the hell did he find out where I worked?

"Shay!" Lilly calls me. I hang my head low, knowing I was caught. "There's someone here to see you." I have to take a deep breath before facing them both.

"Hey, Harry," I force through tight teeth. I look anywhere but him, yet I can feel his eyes burn through me.

Lilly looks at me with a "loosen up" look, "I can finish the tour with Evan, so you two can talk. C'mon," she holds out a hand for Evan to take, and he does. I wait for them to stroll away before I stride to Harry.

"What are you doing here and how did you know where I work?" I semi-yell. I make sure no one is around before facing him completely. He wears a black fitted t shirt, with black trousers, and a pair of dark leather boots.

I tense as he raises his hand to my neck. Suddenly the mark on my neck is burning just from the memory of receiving it. "It looks good on you," Harry inspects it, I roll my eyes. "Your friend, Brandy, is easy to convince," a smug grin crosses his lips, answering my earlier question. My eyes widen, it was him. He was who Brandy was text constantly. Why would she tell him where I work? Why didn't he ask me? I could've lied and avoided this problem.

"Well, you can't be here, unless you're taking a class." The image of Harry in a dance class is something I'm sure no will ever see. I can't picture his tough exterior dance clothing.

"You're here," he counters.

"I work here," I snap.

"Well, your boss seems fine with me here." I scoff at he says. I'm Lilly only let him stay because she finds him attractive. "But that doesn't matter; I came to talk to you."

"You could've just called!" I turn on my heel and start walking back to my desk. I can hear Harry's boots clack on the marble floor, and I know he's close behind.

"Yes, I could've, but now I'm glad I didn't." I've now reached my desk and start to organize papers with my back to Harry. I was bewildered when a tight grip was on my upper arm, and I twirled around forcefully. "Drop the attitude, Shay. It doesn't really work for you."

"Then tell me why you're here, so you can leave," I retort.

"I came here to tell you I want to take you out the day after next," he articulated.

I'm not sure if I heard him right after his statement rather than question. Harry starts to walk forward, coercing me to go back. I stumble as I hit the back of the edge of the wooden desk.

"Why?" I speak even though the air in my lungs isn't there.

"Because tomorrow I'm busy," he says simply. Harry traps me against the desk, placing his hand by my waist, enabling me to move.

"No, I mean why'd you come here to ask me that?"

His emerald eyes look straight into my blue ones. "I knew you would decline if I just called."

"I'd decline either way," I say callously.

Before Harry could reply, Lilly's voice echoed through the space area. Evan follows her behind her, and I assume that the tour is over. Even with people in the same room Harry doesn't reposition his stance. He's still eye level with me, looking pissed that we were interrupted, but I couldn't be happier. I'm sure any girl would be grateful for the attention that Harry is giving me, but I don't want this. I've been living a nightmare not even twenty-four hours.

"Hey Shay. Harry, do you need anything," she asked politely.

"No, thank you. Shay was just about to show me out," Harry finally pulls away, looking at Lilly. "Weren't you, Shay?"

Lilly redirects her gaze on me, waiting. "Um... y-yeah, sure," I stutter. I dart away from Harry and head for the small hallway that leads to the entrance. I didn't look back to see if Harry is following because in some sense I knew he would.

Just as I rounded the corner, away from all inhabitants, and it worried me. Being in a secluded corridor alone with Harry intimidates me to the extremes.

I knew what was coming when he seized my waist with his large hand. Harry didn't take his time pushing my back against the wall roughly. The small décor table rattled from swift movement.  My hands flew up to his shoulders, griping them tightly.

"Harry, please don't," I whimper. His curls tickled as he ducked his head to my ear, chuckling.

"Just be good, okay?" I couldn't tell if his voice was menacing or patronizing. Either way, it scared me.

He pulled the hair on my shoulder back, showing the love bite. His thumb runs across it causing me to hiss. I couldn't protest before his lips bore down on lightly on the sore skin. He didn't linger long, heading up the column of my neck to the spot behind my ear. My legs feel like giving in, but Harry holds me up. I shocked that his lips didn't loiter on the sweet spot either. Instead he takes my hands from his shoulders and holds them behind my back, making my body shift forward, pressing further into his.

Harry spontaneously grinded his hips into mine, leaving my mouth agape in stun. My head rolls back on the wall from this one small move, and I can feel the smirk on his face when he presses two sloppy kisses across my jaw. My breathing increased expecting more, but it doesn't come. Harry is also out of breath.

"I'll pick you up at seven," were the last words he whispered in my ear before he proceeded to release my wrist, and winked.

Then he was gone. My thoughts are in a whirl as I gripped the table next to me, and hunched forward.

I have to talk to someone about this, about Harry's plan for Tuesday. I remember Jess wanted me to text her, which I promised I would. She would be perfect to talk to. She wouldn't quiet understand the problem but I just need to get this off my chest.

I quickly made my way to the drawer in my desk where my phone rested.

To: Jess

We need to talk.

Shay  

+++++

Yay for second chapters! Comment? vote?

ash-rawr.tumblr.com

Instagram: 1D_haz_boo

-A xxx