Today's the day Pt. 2

Börja om från början

"I'm going to the washroom." Adrien said, he stood up and mumbled something before closing the door behind him.

Plagg zipped out of the boy's jacket and groaned loudly. "Ugh... My head hurts with so much cheesy romantic stuff." He rubbed his ears and closed his eyes. He was happy that Adrien was enjoying it so much, but he was exaggerating a bit too much.

The blonde shrugged and smiled. "Stay here while I take Marinette and Nino downstairs to get something quick to eat, okay?" he asked, eyebrows raised in amusement.

The Kwami sat up and snickered. "Okay, but bring me some cheese."

Adrien chuckled. "Don't worry Plagg. I'll get it." He said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"You know... you still owe me that stash of camembert..." the Kwami said floating up to his Miraculous holder's face, a grin plastered on his face.

"After the date Plagg, we do the shopping tomorrow anyways." The boy replied, "now sit here."

The small cat like creature watched as Adrien closed the door and listened as he told his friends to follow him downstairs. His eye narrowed and he waited until the kids left the room, once they did, his opened the door silently and zipped out.

"I think we have some light snacks down in the kitchen." Adrien had said when he exited the washroom.

"Awesome dude! I bet you have frozen pizza in there!" Nino said before running out the room and going towards the kitchen.

Adrien chuckled and mentioned Marinette to follow him. "I'll follow you in a second Adrien, I just have to... to tie my shoes." She said with a smile.

The young model smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll be waiting at the bottom of the stairs to show you where the kitchen is." He said before leaving.

Marinette turned around and crouched. "You can come out for a moment Tikki, I'll be right back." She said as she opened her purse.

The Kwami flew out and nodded, sighing at a bit of fresh air. "Okay, enjoy the time with Adrien." She giggled.

The girl blushed slight but nodded before kissing Tikki's forehead affectionately. "Heh, thanks. I'll leave my purse here in case someone gets in, okay?"

The Kwami nodded and waved as she watched Marinette leave. Out of curiosity, she looked around and decided to explore a bit more, she could be more mature than Plagg, but new places got the best of her and she would wander off.

"Wow... these are a lot of bo─!"

"Tikki!" Plagg flew towards Tikki and hugged her. "I knew it! I knew it!" he exclaimed as he nuzzled her.

The ladybug Kwami froze, not sure what happened. "Plagg?! What are you doing here?! What do you mean you know? Why aren't you with your Miraculous holder?!"

Plagg let her go and smirked. "Aren't you happy to see me, Tikki?" he asked, he wiggled his whiskers.

Tikki's eyes widened. "O-Of course I am! B-But..." she sighed and hugged Plagg again. "Sorry, you took me by surprise, that's all.

The black Kwami let out a purr and smiled. "Long time no see, eh?" he asked.

Tikki nodded. "It's a bit hard when Chat Noir and Ladybug don't tell each other's identities. How did you find me?"

"Oh, you know how ambitions I am Tikki, I always want to talk with you, but since you respect our holder's privacy, I have to find other ways to find you." Plagg laughed.