21

Khia

3 months has passed, and I must say I am better then ever. Were all packed up ready to fly back to Cali. Luckily our old house hasn't been sold so we moved right back in it. And I felt like everything was back to normal. It was like I took a vacation. I learned alot these past 3 years. I lived through some hell, and created some hell.

From going through the death of my brother, finding my husband, having a baby, making a family. Im where I never thought I'd be. Layla found a man... Tee Cee and Slim finally put that hoeing shit aside and found them a good girl and a REAL job.

"Ms.Gladys can you change Penny for me."

"Sure thing. Grab that mac and cheese from the counter and take it to the table."

"C'mon baby, looking like yo daddy." Penny followed Ms.Glady and she sometimes sounded like she called her grandma.

"Babe where Slim?"

"I don't know, why?"

"He said he was gonna help me put up Penny swing set."

"Keenon, its Thanksgiving. Can we eat first."

"I know your ass wanna eat..you tell anybody about baby # 2"

"No. I didn't. Am I showing? Its only a month."

He looked at me and shook his head. "I can't tell."

"Good."

"Where's my baby."

"Ahhhh." we heard Penny squeal and laugh while she ran up to her dad. She was a spitting image of him.

"Was it a bad one mama?"

"No. Not this time." she tossed the diaper in the trash and washed her hands and went straight back to cooking.

A hour later everybody started to show up. I haven't seen Layla in forever. She sent pictures of her and her boo but hang out wise no. Cause we just moved back like two weeks ago.

"Laylaaaaaa! You look- PREGNANT!"

She giggled while she hugged me. I was in shock. Her belly stuck so far out and she wobbled.

"And you must be Keith."

"Hey how you doing."

Keith and Keenon dapped each other up then Tee Cee and slim loud asses came in barking.

Penny just looked around while everybody talked and laughed. She remembered Layla so she was hugged up on her.

I rubbed Layla belly. "Why didn't I know?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise. When you told me y'all was moving back. I decided i'd wait."

"Awwwh im about to cry."

-

YG

"Alright everybody, I got something to say." I stood up at the table and everybody turned their attention to me. I felt so gah damn powerful.

"As y'all know we moved back two weeks ago and I must say I am glad to be back. I missed y'all. Slim, Tee Cee, Ms.Gladys and Layla.. and i'll get to know y'all partners sometime. We gon be here forever ain't no moving. We got time. But I also like to say, Khia.. I love you girl, my baby Penelope... and our new edition... we don't know what it is yet.. but I knocked up Khia again."

They laughed and Ms.Gladys shook her head cause she knew we was a hot ass mess.

"But I love all y'all, foreal.. So lets do what white people do at the end of movies and make a toast.."

"To family." I picked up my glass.

"Yeah.. To family."

We all clinked our glasses while Ms.Gladys clinked her water bottle cause she wasn't with all that drinking.

"So lets eat this good food Ms.Gladys and my baby prepared for us! Cause a nigga hungry"

"I don't know man. Last time Khia cooked cornbread it wasn't done in the middle."

We laughed at her and she simply rolled her eyes and waved us off.

"I think the pregnant women and the ladies should go first." Slim slapped his girl on her butt.

"Nuh uh cut that out. Not at my table!" I barked at him and he laughed putting up his hands in defense.

"Awwwh man here we go. Im stuck with yo ass again man. Go back to New York."

"Nah nigga you in my house now."

Khia

So that was it 3 years and here we are, looking like fuller house. I was honestly ready for them to get up out my house cause I was exhausted but its Thanksgiving i'll be nice just this one time.

The End