16

Patricia

You ever seen that movie when that lady beats her self up and blamed it on the guy... I think its called A Thin Line Between Love And Hate

Thats how it was about to get with Odell and I. But right now it was hate because he did me so dirty at his doorway a couple of hours ago.

I opened the door to my dryer and closed my eyes biting down on my lip as I slammed it shut over and over and over. Tears formed in my eyes while I beat on myself trying to make it look believable that he beat on me. Oh yes, his ass was going to pay.

Odell

I placed my toothbrush in the cup and made my way to my bed. But somebody started banging on my door.

"Odell Beckham. Open up!"

I scrunched up my face and opened the door to three cops. Two of them grabbed me and started putting me in cuffs while the other searched my crib.

"Yo what the fuck is this?"

"We have a warrant for your arrest"

"A warrant? You mistaken me for El Chapo? I ain't cross the boarder."

"We'll talk at the station."

-

Down at the station I was put into the interrogation room I waited for about 30 minutes or more until my lawyer walked in and a cop.

"Odell let's go."

"Sorry ma'am but he can't leave, he's been accused of beating a woman. I mean have you seen the bruises."

"A woman? What woman? Odell.."

"I- I have no clue. I haven't touched anybody they just showed up at my door and said they had a warrant for my arrest. And then they said we'll talk at the station but somebody need to talk and let me see some photos."

"Here you go." The officer placed the photos on the table. My eyes got big and I sat up in my chair.

"Patricia!"

"So you do know the victim."

"Yes. Thats my crazy ass ex. She just came over today acting crazy. She set me up again- I don't belong in here. I didn't touch her."

"He's telling the truth. Do you seen any signs of assualt on my client. Obviously his fists are swollen no cuts scratches."

The officer looked at me and sighed getting his keys setting my hands free.

"This isn't over. This will eventually become a case and you'll be back." 

Khia

I looked at the clock it read 9:36. I was finding it hard for me to go to sleep. I mean to say that my name is cleared I still had alot on my mind. I didn't feel my normal self after something like this. Who am I kidding I don't know who my normal self is sometimes. I tossed and turned for about 10 minutes then I decided I should get a drink maybe that'll help.

I crept out of the guest room and in me and Keenon's room the tv was on and Penelope was sleep across the hall from me. I tip toed in the kitchen, grabbing a glass and looking through the pantry to see what I could find. Everything looked stocked up, I grabbed the first thing I saw some henny.

I scrolled through my phone trying to be nosey and that's when I saw pictures of Odell being arrested for God knows what. I clicked on the site and began reading. It was unreal I didn't know him but I knew he would never put his hands on a woman.
I shook my head and jumped at the sound of clearing throat.

"Can't sleep?"

"No." I shook my hand as he grabbed the henny bottle and poured him some.

"This always helps." he held up his glass and taking a long sip. I felt uncomfortable so I poured mine down the drain and placed my cup in the sink.

"Goodnight." I quickly walked off going back to my room before he could speak. How could he even look at me after something like this? Its bad enough were in separate rooms.... but how long.