10

Patricia

My eyes lit up when I saw Odell leaving his apartment. I've been checking the cameras to see if they been going to each other's place and I was in luck. I rewinded the tap to last night to see her go inside his apartment. This was my chance. I grabbed his spare key from the drawer and raced to his room.

When I got there I went straight to his room to where I hid the camera and it was still there. I grinned and took everything apart.

On my way out of his place I rewinded the tape to the day I sat it in his room. And all I was seeing was him sleeping, getting dressed, I was enjoying all of it but that wasn't what I wanted.

"Bingo."

-

YG

When I got home last night Khia was knocked out and she looked exhausted.

I shook her and she groaned.

"Whattt."

"Its 3:00"

"In the morning?"

"No." I pulled back the curtains and she put the pillow over her face.

"Khia, Penny got practice."

"Can you please take her. I'm so tired. I can't move."

"What the hell you do when I was gone?"

"I didn't get any rest okay? So can you please just go."

"Alright. I'll take her."

"You barely go anyway."

"Alrighttttt." I talked over her cause I didn't feel like hearing it.

When me and Penny got downstairs it was hella cameras and reporters outside the garage. I fastened Penny in her carseat and then I drove off.

"Why the hell so many people out."

"YG? Is your wife inside?"

"How do you feel about this?"

"How long have you knew?"

"How long has this been going on?"

Im glad these windows tinted cause I had no clue what they were talking about and why they wanted Khia so bad.

Penny sung in the back while I looked at my phone almost running off the road.

"SHIT!"

-

Odell

"YO WHAT THE FUCK"

I jumped up out of my bed cause thia was EVERY WHERE. For a minute I thought Khia set me up and put a tape recorder in my room to record us having sex but then I realized she wouldn't do this cause she was scared about Keenon finding out. Who would do this.

I pressed play on the video and listened to Khia's moans and me talking dirty to her. I ran my fingers through my hair and got dressed going to her place. I didn't give a damn if her husband was home right now.

I knocked on the door hard and she finally came looking half sleepy.

"Is Keenon here?"

"No why?"

"Look at this shit!" I handed her my phone she read the title then she woke up.

"What the hell is this?!"

"I don't know."

"What the hell you mean you don't know. This is us. Did you do this?!"

"No! I don't know who would do this."

"Give me 10 minutes to get dressed."

"Where is Keenon?"

"He took Penny to practice"

"You think he saw it?"

"I- I'm not sure. He just left like 20 minutes ago."

"And you don't think downstairs is flooded with reporters?"

"Shit... of course Odell. Look I can find out who did this. We can just see who else have or had access to your place in the last couple of weeks."

We rushed downstairs to the front desk.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes. We had a incident and we would like to check your security cameras."

"Alright. You can come around here, what floor?"

"10th?"

We went around the desk and she rewinded all of footage. I bit my lip cause I was getting nervous and we didn't know if Keenon knew or not.

"That's it.. who is that?"

"I- I can't tell." I looked closer at the screen.

"Excuse me can you tell me who that is.."

The lady looked at the camera closely and sucked her teeth.

"Oh that's the weird new girl her name is Patricia.. something like that."

I grabbed my head walking away from the desk. I knew this girl, this was my ex she was crazy about me and she didn't want nobody to have me she set all of this up.

"Khia. We have to go."

"But-"

"Now Khia!"