17

Khia

I hummed along to some song while I got dressed. I had a few things I needed to get into today and I wasn't trying to do this alone. I had a photo shoot for XXL Magazine at 4 and this was a great opportunity for me to put myself out there more and be known for other things not just being 'YG's wife' I wanna be more then that. I wanna make my own money.

"Khia right?"

"Yes."

"Just on time. If I could get you to hair and makeup right now then wardrobe."

"Alright."

I sat in the chair about to get my face beat and my hair laid. I had weave in already but they could flat iron it or something.

"So what im thinking about you telling the mag is about tge sex tape. Just tell them how it happened, tell them you don't give a damn about the haters-"

"Wait wait wait....I thought I was just modeling lingerie?"

"Yeah you are... somebody get the outfit!"

This man was weird, he was in his late 40s, he ran around the set like a chicken with his head cut off. He talked really fast it was just a mess. I know all the black people have worked with XXL but they did not mention how pushy this guy was.

"Look... sir, i'll model the lingerie. When you called me you said that your dropping 25K on me for doing this for you, I wasn't aware of the telling about the sex tape part."

"Yea yea yea.. I know but that's what people want to hear and see. A sexy woman in lingerie and a juicy story."

I thought about it for awhile... "If I do this... I'll need a little bit more cash."

"30K? 50K?"

"50K sounds good."

I played with my phone while I got my hair done. I ended up back to pictures from years ago, thats when I came across pictures of my brother. I didn't forget about him. I never will, I just wish he was here with me. So he could tell me not to do something like make stupid decisions. He was my little big brother. I adored him.

By the time I got to wardrobe change I was ready to do what I had to do to get out of here.

"Alright. If you could just stand there and strike a few poses that'll work... yes right there. I love it."

The photo shoot lasted for about 2 hours or more I didn't keep track of time. I loved the way the photos came out. I looked so clear. But right now. I needed to head home so I could prepare my broken family a meal.