19

I couldn't resist, so here ya go :)

Khia

I woke up to Penny crying and Keenon was knocked out beside me. I looked down at my bare chest then grabbed a shirt and Keenon rolled over patting my sides.

"I got her its okay."

I watched as he slid on his pajama pants and left the room. I sighed getting out of bed to go wash up so I could start my mommy/wife duties.

-

"Pancakes?"

"Mhm." I sat a plate in front of Keenon and then Penny.

"You only make pancakes when your happy."

"Maybe I am."

"Is this about last night?" he smirked

"What was that?"

"Something I haven't felt in a long time."

I laughed not really knowing what to say to that cause I felt that with Odell.

"You busy today?" I sat down changing the subject

"I don't think so, wassup?"

"I was thinking we could take Penny somewhere fun."

"Where's somewhere fun."

"I don't know it looks nice outside and its warm."

"Let's go to the zoo."

"Yeah that sounds good."

"I'll call up some security."

"No no.... why do we need all that."

"I mean.. I always-"

"Keenon, its a zoo.... and we're taking our daughter it shouldn't be that bad."

YG

At the zoo we fed animals, looked around, took pictures

At the zoo we fed animals, looked around, took pictures. All that little cute shit you do for ya kids.

My phone rung and it was a number I didn't recognize.

"I gotta take this."

Khia nodded and I walked away from them to somewhere I could here.

"Hello?"

"Just the nigga I wanted to talk to."

"Who is this?"

"You know who this is, its Patricia."

"Patricia? Patricia. Wassup."

"I thought we had a deal."

"What deal?"

"You got your wife back. Where the hell is Odell."

"I- I don't know, I haven't seen him."

"Keenon c'mon were about to go look at the Elephants."

"Look.... girl I know we made a deal but I ain't want nothing to do with that nigga if im in the same room with him I might kill him you forgit he been all up in my wife."

"And you forgot your wife let him!"

"Meet me at 2457 Lakeman Dr tonight at 10. Don't bring nobody! I gotta go."

I hung up and walked back to my family still thinking about this deal... the deal was to get her back with Odell and she'd delete the tapes from the internet idk how she do it but she had her way of doing things she was real sneaky. But I wasn't trying to communicate with that nigga. All I had to do was get her with Odell and she'd delete the tapes it'll be like it never happened.

"What was that about?"

"What was what about?"

"The phone call."

"Meeting at 10 with the company."

"Why so late?"

"Cause the ceo should be back from his flight around that time. He sent out a email."

"Okay..."

I felt bad for lying to Khia but she lied to me on top of that cheated. That didn't mean I had to do it. But if she knew this was the girl that put out her tape.... she'd be in jail and I know Khia all hell would break loose.