Crushed

Sophie hand onto the head master with a all mighty grip.  " please let me go! " Sophie pleaded. " not untill you take my ring Sophie. " he said calmly and stroked her tear stained cheek. " your not going any where "  he said angrily. " i... i dont love you! " she screamed forcefully. Sophies eyes were red from where she had been crying.  The school master slapped her with frustration . " you dare dis-obeye me! " he said with even more frustration.  Sophies heart was thumping so loud that she thought that it was going to burst. " im sorry " the school master said with his calm voice again. " please dont be mad at me. " he pleaded.  Sophie snorted " abit late for that don' you thinking! " she said and turned away from the school master. She sat on her bed and weeped wishing for Agatha and Tedros. 

Once the school master left, Sophie started to try to get the chains of again. " he's so selfish!  " shs mumbled with concentration.  This time Sophie successfully got them off. She ran to the window and toke a deep breath. She called for some animals that could fly to get her out and as she jumped out they caught her successfully.  Lets go somewhere he can't find us she said as quite as she could so that the school master wouldn't hear her. And just as they got  to the school gates he school masters shadow came flying rapidly to Sophie and cauht her. 

The school master brought her back into the tower and slammed her onto her bed. " you can't get away " he said . His face was so close to Sophies. Then he tried to kiss her but she kicked him in the groin. " get away from me you creep! " Sophie screamed. The school master sighed and turned away " my name is Rafal by the way. " he said calmly. Sophie glared at him with frustration.  " and why would i want to know that! " she said with the tempt to kill him. He turned around to face her and sighed " you know im a person too! So stop being so selfish once in  a while! " and with thoose words he disappeared out of his tower.  He didn't even bother to lock her up this time. He just let her there completely flabbergasted.  

Sophie pulled her act together " im not being selfish! He's the one that locked me up! " she scream.  He isn't  the one that i love  she began to think. " besides i should get some beauty sleep! I haven't gotten a wink at all since ive been locked up here! " Sophie brushed her hair and changed into a night gown which was pink and silky. She tucked herself into bed and thought about her mother that how she used to sing to her at night and that she let her use her creams and helped her use them. She showed Sophie true beauty.  After about a hour of thinking about her mothers way she eventually fell asleep, smiling. She didn't even realise that  that  rafal was standing infront of the window, waiting for her to fall asleep. When she did he crept into her bed and slept with her. Of course he woke up early in the morning so that Sophie didn't know he was there because it made him feel bad that she wasn't in love with him but he was in love with her...