Intro

" can you grab my bag" I asked randy.
"Get it yourself" he yelled
"I've just had my nails done" I complained he shook his head.
"Your lucky I love you" he said grabbing my bag as well as his own. We walked into the venue together.
"Alright im gonna drop the bags off meet me in the canteen" he suggested I shook my head
"I'm coming with you I need to ask Roman something" I told him he nodded and soon we walked into the males dressing room.
"Skylar, what are you doing" Dolph asked I rolled my eyes and ignored his comment
"Have you seen Roman" I asked
"Canteen" he replied walking away. Soon randy returned to my side and we went to the canteen.
"Have you eaten" randy asked
"That breakfast bar earlier" I told him grabbing some water.
"Not enough, grab a sandwich or something" he demanded.
"Are you being serious" I asked him
"You can't wrestle on an empty stomach it's not safe" he told me. I huffed but grabbed a cheese sandwich.
"Happy" I asked he nodded.
"Right well I'm gonna sit with Roman, meet you at hair n makeup in half an hour" I said he nodded and I walked to Roman.
"We still on for our weekly Slaughter time" I asked he nodded
"Who shall we make fun of this time" he asked i smirked
"My brother and Kanes match" I suggested, he nodded and high fived me.
"Usual place" he added I nodded and began to ate my sandwich.
"Oh look here's lover boy" Roman said, I turned around and saw Seth. I huffed and kicked Roman form under the table.
"Shut up" I warned him
"Oh I'm scared" he said as Seth sat down.
"Scared of what" Seth asked making my kick Roman again.
"Nothing" I told Seth. He looked at me unconvinced. But didn't comment.
"Do you have a match" Seth asked I nodded and looked at the time.
"Yeah I'm needed at hair and makeup, see you later Roman, bye Seth" I said walking away to hair and makeup
"Make me look pretty girls" I told them as I sat in the seat. Soon Randy sat next to me and they put a bit of makeup on him.
"I take it you and Roman decided who to Slaughter this week" Randy said
"As a matter of fact we have and it's you and Kane this time" I said but then the makeup artist warned me not to move. Randy huffed.
"Fine but im making fun of your match" he said. I wanted to comment but decided against it, I didn't want the makeup artist to have a go at me.
After an hour I was done which made randy happy that we could leave as apparently hairspray hurts his throat. I grabbed my gear from him and walked into the woman's locker room.

Randy match was about to start as Roman came and sat beside me.
We made fun of the match like always. That was until randy landed weirdly on his shoulder and rolled over in pain.
"That doesn't look good" me and Roman both said at the same time. I stood up but then ran when I saw the red make the X above his head. I raced down into the ring and was at my brothers side in no time
"Are you okay" I asked him.
"It hurts" he said I looked at the ramp and saw the paramedics run down.
"Your gonna be okay" I told him as they crowed around. Stopping me from reaching him. I tried to go to hospital with him but Steph wouldn't let me as I had a match.
Great.