He kissed me forcefully as I struggled to push him away. He bit my lips before I push him off.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I shouted at him as I wiped my mouth.

"Dare say  that guys name once more and you are dead." he held my chin and grin

It was then, I felt the threatening aura from him.I gulped down my saliva and master all my courage. 

" I did not agree to this marriage for my sake. " I want to make things clear.

" what if I say I like you..." he confessed

His bangs covered his eye, it was a bright evening. I could see a light tint of pink on his cheeks and ear.

I smiled at him, my heart did not skip a beat neither did I felt embarrassed. I started giggling and soon laughed. He was in lost.

" Thank you. I'm happy that you love me enough to tell me this to me. But I would want this friendship to last instead."

he ruffled his own hair blaming on how stupid he is and grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into a kiss once again

"ahhhh, I lost to him."

I looked at his glistening pair of orange eyes. I took off my heels and jumped down the balcony, Gakushu looked down as I waved at him and sprinted off. But I stopped in my way after realizing how lost I am. I stopped in the path.

"shit." I cursed only to find out my belongings was not with me.

I walked back home barefooted.

[next day]

I got home safely, and manage to get back my belongings.

[homeroom]

The two class chairperson made an announcement regarding the upcoming school festival. The suggestions were written on the board. koro-sensei came in and showed us a few ingredient that we could make good use of. For the rest of the day, we planned on our class items and jobs for each other.

[school festival]

I stood in front of the campus and looked at the empty seats. only assassins that we have met before and those who thought it was a perfect chance to kill Koro-sensei are here. That batch of high schoolers who we met on the Kyoto trip were here. The principal and children from the orphanage who we had a problem with were here too. I sighed and popped my lazy ass on one of the chairs until....

"[L/N] senpai !~~~" That phrase that came out from whoever's mouth send a chill down my back. from afar I saw Tomoyo running in front of her group of friend that she invited along.

"I don't remember being older than you," I said as she jumped onto me and called me senpai again.  

I usher her and her group of friend to the table and took down their orders.

[end of day one school festival]

"its a wrap for day one!" Koro-sensei clapped his tentacles making some unbelievable gross noise.

"[L/N] I'm sorry can you fill me in for duty roster today I got something to attend," Yada begged. I nodded my head and saw her dash off as fast as possible. I cleaned up around the campus and carried a few box to the shed while I'm on it, I saw a bag on karma's table. A question mark form on my head as I shook my head and continue walking to the shed. I tried opening the shed door with my leg since my hands full and failed numeral times. someone from pushed open the door.

" you know there is always an option of calling for help." the deep voice came out from his mouth

" thanks." I didn't dare to look into his eye. Karma was behind me. He took off a box and placed it on the shelves and stacked the other one on top. the door shuts and a click sound was heard.

"i-I'm sorry!" someone from the other side apologize and seems to run off. I bang the door a few time to shout for help while karma sat on the floor looking pretty chilled.

" the door is made from steel, there's no way to break that, the wall is covered by the shelves, its hard to break it."

"Dammit." my phone is in the class, karma is absolutely helpless. as the time goes by, it's evening the night is cold since its already autumn. I sat directly opposite to him and awkward tension was overflowing there. while I was dozing off a black blazer was thrown at me. he looked away trying not to make eye contact with me.

"come here," I demand, he ignored me.

" come here," I demanded again, he hesitated for a while before coming over.

I leaned against him and covered both of us with the blazer. I slowly dozed off again after getting myself comfortable from the warmth that person gives out.

[Karma's pov]

My heart was thumping loudly, " hope [y/n] don't hear it."

"mi..ss....miss...chu" [miss you]

[y/n]suddenly spoke. I looked at her, she was sleeptalking. an idea struck me.

"who do you miss?"

"yo...you..."

"who am i ?"

"kar...ma...Akaba..ne"

my heart skipped a beat after hearing her confession. " I love you," I mumbled. she opened her eye

[your pov]

I had a dream, a dream where I can finally confess my true feelings to karma. sadly I woke up halfway."I love yo-" I opened my eye and pin him down to the floor.

"what did you say," I asked having my hopes up.

"nothing." he answered

" i love yo-" I heard that

" you probably heard wrong." he turn his head away

" look at me. I will tell you my feelings truly, I love you. I always did and always will." my bold confession was made. it reached him.... didn't it?

He burst out laughing and tugged my hair behind.
"I will not forgive you if you break my heart again"

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback

AHAHAHAHAH GUESS WHAT I WAS LISTENING TO ED OF 5CM PER SEC AND NOW PEOPLE CAN BATHE IN MY TEARS