"Well, here we are" Kakashi casually stated and settled his hands in his pockets.

The trio gawked at their Sensei "Are you insane? We'll die in there!" Sakura screeched, grabbing her wrists to seek some security.

The boys nod their heads vigorously, agreeing with the pinkette.

"Well, you could always drop out now and quit being a ninja. Of course, you'll be dishonorably discharged and hated for being cowards...probably for the rest of your lives but I suppose that doesn't matter to you" Kakashi rumbled on whilst looking off into the distance with bored eyes.

The genin glanced at each other, feeling determined to continue even if they were massacred and looking at the scene before them, that was very possible.

"Hn, not a chance" Sasuke spoke up, speaking for his team, Kakashi concluded as he stared down at their certainty.

"Very well... In that case I wish you all the best of luck" He remarked before holding up one scroll "In this scroll are three Jutsu's, it'll be up to you as a team to decide who will learn which, you cannot learn more than the one you are assigned to, plus a Jutsu the whole team will learn and I will know if you try to learn the others. After deciding, you'll all split up and stray as far away as possible from each other before learning the Jutsu's yourself" The silver-haired wolf explained.

The kids seemed as though they understood it simply enough, though felt nervous. They hadn't ever been separated before so this would be an interesting experience for all of them.

Kakashi eyed them for a minute and pulled three whistles out of his weapons pouch, throwing one to each of them. The genin looked on in confusion "Blow this if you are having too much trouble learning your Jutsu. I'll only respond once so use it wisely and if you're in trouble from the creatures residing in there, then tough luck. You're a ninja. Figure out how to survive" He stated firmly. The trio seemed rather disheartened at the news but after a small assuring smile from their Sensei, they were set on completing their task.

"You'll have a month to complete the jutsu and survive. I wish you luck" he announced, surprising the kids with the time frame before he transported the trio in a random part of the forest, leaving them to survive for the next month.

Sasuke held the scroll in his hand and looked over to his teammates, they were taking in their surroundings as he should be doing.

Darkness filtered their eyesight anywhere they looked, bright red dotted eyes stared back at them, growls sounded from left and right.

Sakura was already shaking with fear and Naruto looked panicked, his head darting all over for any sign of attack.

Sasuke breathed out, he hadn't sensed anything out to get them or any kind of movement toward their position but still kept his guard up. Being an Uchiha had its perks, heightened senses for example.

He cleared his throat, catching the attention of his teammates and held up the scroll "Shall we?"

The three stooges promptly formed a sphere and squat down as Sasuke slowly tore open the rose-colored scroll revealing three Jutsu's and one compulsory Jutsu for all of them to learn.

The first Jutsu was a Shoshen jutsu (healing jutsu), a lighter version of an A-rank healing jutsu that used chakra to heal another individual's wounds upon touch. This would only be able to heal small cuts and bruises at this stage. Something the female member of their team had already been practicing.