"Alexandra...my Alexandra," I heard him wail into his trembling hands.

"Robin," I said, voice shaky and cracking. "I'm sorry. If I knew she'd..."

Robin shook his head violently, refusing to lift his head up.

"Just leave," he choked out, voice thick from crying. "Oh god, just leave."

-

"She texted him that?" Yuko muttered, eyebrows pulled into a frown. "That doesn't sound like her."

"I know," I replied, taking a sip of coffee and cringing at its bitterness. It's been two days since Robin tried to contact Alex, and it's been two days since anyone entered his hospital room. Every time anyone tried to go into his room, he would scream at them to get out, going even to the extend of throwing the single glass vase on his bedside table against the hospital room door. When I exited his room after the outburst, the boys and Emily could only offer me a sympathetic pat on the back, as if saying 'We told you he wouldn't come around'.

Now, Yuko and I were the only ones left sitting outside Robin's hospital room. Everyone else had left to freshen up and have a good rest, while Yuko and I decided to stay in case anything happened. I adjusted myself in the uncomfortable plastic seat, my legs starting to feel numb all over.

"Maybe she...maybe she just doesn't want to be a part of this life any longer," I said quietly, even though it pained me to say so. Could it be that she just simply wanted to move on and forget about Meilleur and everything in between?

Yuko kept silent, but it was obvious he was still conjuring up possible reasons as to her strange behaviour. I didn't blame him. I spent the night trying to figure out what happened and what might've caused her to act the way that she did.

"Have you contacted her?" I asked curiously. Yuko nodded grimly, "I did. She doesn't reply anymore."

"That's really weird," I replied, pursing my lips.

"It is. She must have a good reason," Yuko said, even though he didn't sound very sure of himself. I nodded, trying not to think otherwise. She couldn't just...abandon us.

"Don't tell anyone," I mumbled, glancing at Yuko. Pursing his lips, he nodded. "It's best to keep this between us and Robin."

"The others would go crazy," Yuko agreed. "Logan and Asher will probably hire a thousand private investigators to find out where she is and haul her back here."

"Wouldn't you want to do that?" I asked, smiling slightly. Yuko chuckled, albeit humourlessly.

"You don't know how much I want to do that, Ris."

"So why don't you?" I asked quietly, fiddling with my nails.

"If she doesn't want to contact us, I respect that. She must have a valid reason, or choice. And even if she didn't...she's avoiding us, Ris. I don't want to see her again if she doesn't want to see me," Yuko muttered. "I don't want to hear what she has to say when I ask her why she left and never came back."

"Yuko...," I trailed off, pursing my lips at his desolation. Hesitantly, I reached out to grab his hand in mine. If he was surprised, he didn't show it.