Chapter 7: The Perks of Not Locking Your Room

CHAPTER 7: THE PERKS OF NOT LOCKING YOUR ROOM

Rosie was asleep. Fast asleep. So far into the REM cycle she wasn't dreaming. She had gotten in late last night and therefore slept in late as well. That was until something or someone came slamming through her doors screaming her name. "ROSIE! ROSIE!"

Had she seriously not locked her door the previous night?  She wasn't sure exactly who it is but she had a guess and groaned, "Stark leave me alone."

The annoying billionaire himself came over and took a seat on her bed, "Why?" She still wasn't looking at him but he was definitely looking at her, "Are you nude under there?"

Rosie jumped up blushing furiously and shoved him off the bed harshly, thankfully it wasn't too hard. "Go away."

That earned her a whine, "Fury needed someone to get you and I volunteered. It seems a majority of the agents here are afraid of you. I'm not sure why, it's not like your exactly known for your ferocity, at least not like Banner." He had been waiting to see the women's room for a very long time, it was less exciting then he assumed.

"Why does he want me?" The real question was why did Stark volunteer? "It's too early for this." She lay back down and put a pillow over her face hoping it would keep out the annoying substance bugging her. As for the agents scared of her, she couldn't care less. At least now they were too afraid to break into her room, if only Tony would feel the same way.

"Early? Dexter it's almost noon."

This time she really shot up, tucked something into her shorts, and ran from her bed into the connected bathroom. She had a large MIT sweatshirt on and super short shorts, those made Tony grin. Before he had time to even mention her pajamas, she yelled from the connecting bathroom, "Oh shit, really?"

"Yep really." When he stood up from her bed, he tripped over a little black bag on the floor causing a bunch of computer screens to pop up around the room. Impressed he went to play on one of the screens but the minute he touched them the minute they all locked up and decreased significantly in size. Shocked he tried to fix it, only making the screens shrink even more. Unsure of whether or not to continue his admits at fixing the screen, he deciding ongoing back to the original little black bag that he kicked and picked it up.

"You're too quiet Stark and I know you didn't leave." She came out of the bathroom with a tooth brush in her mouth and her bed head pulled up in a pretty bad ponytail. Once she saw him scramble to hid the black bag she turned around to the sink and spit out her toothpaste, "What the hell Stark? Why are you hunting through my stuff? Stalker."

"Don't look at me. This bag kicked me not the other way around," He shrugged the blame off effortlessly, though that didn't throw her off.

"That's really weird because last time I checked that bag couldn't kick anyone because it was animated." She opened one of the drawers built into the wall, and she began to rifle through folded her clothes. As she did Tony found himself trying not to focus in on her butt in the shorts but was seriously lacking self-control. Though she was definitely beautiful, he kind of felt wrong staring. Rosie on the other hand seemed to have forgotten that she was still in her pajamas until i suddenly hit her like an anvil in a roadrunner comic and she turned around bright red.

To which she saw Tony grinning, "Don't worry I'm enjoying my view."

"Do you want to find yourself on the floor again?" Holding her clothes haphazardly in her hand she sauntered to the bathroom refusing to admit defeat to the obnoxious man. Not before going out of her way to grab the black bag, shut down the computer screens, and pull it into the bathroom with her. Four minutes later she emerged dressed and ready to go.