Every laugh that escaped my lips, Suga smiled even wider. His pink hair messy as I tried kicking him but he held my leg down. When he had finally become satisfied with my dishevelled appearance, he finally got of me and collapsed onto the couch.

He mumbled a few words of thanks to the couch, which I would've found odd if anyone else but this was Min Suga so it was acceptable, before giving me a brief side glance and burying his face closer to the couch cushion.

"V burnt down our kitchen dorm and the supervisor told us to stay with friends and family for about two weeks. Maknae line is staying with Taehee, Jin Hyung is staying with his little minx, Hope and Namjoonie is staying with their friends." He muttered out thoughtlessly, giving me a brief idea on what he was doing here. "And I'm gonna crash with my favourite dongsaeng ever!" He added, trying to sound cheerful but it came out rather bland.

I furrowed my eyebrows before shrugging, "couldn't you stay with I don't know that pretty stylist Unnie you know?"

He rolled his eyes, "don't sound so cynical. Be grateful."

"For what?"

"First off, I reckon I'm acting civil despite being awaken in the middle of my nap. Second, I'm the life of the party."

I narrowed my eyes to a slit. Nearly scoffing, I sat up from the floor. Smoothing out the wrinkles in my clothing, I could hear the soft breaths from the couch. They had finally finished promoting today so I'm guessing the nap he was talking about was one he hadn't taken in a long time.

Walking over to the couch, I lifted the blanket over his body and let him rest. I walked into the guest bed room and began preparing the bed for Suga. Placing new fluffed pillows, clean sheets and a warm blanket.

Despite the seasons changing soon, it was still too cold to sleep without a minimum of two blankets — one large blanket and one smaller.

When I had finished, I walked back into my room so I could stay quiet. I was quickly reminded of Jungkook when two unopened boxes laid on my bed. I took out the second largest box and opened it without a moment spared.

Light rain sprinkled on the rooftop as droplets of water splattered on my window in an artistic manner. I stared at the contents, taking in how beautiful they were. 

I placed the shoes on the floor, admiring the lace pattern

I placed the shoes on the floor, admiring the lace pattern. He really does have great taste doesn't he?

Once again under the lid of the box was yet another note stuck onto the cardboard material. I pulled the note off of the lid and examined the note. It was a pastel green this time, neither too light nor too irritating to the eyes, just a gentle shade of green that was simply refreshing.

「B A E   M I N J I, I'll be on the
    balcony at exactly seven pm.
    don't be late.                              」

"It seems this is your favourite pain."

I turned around and stared at Suga who was perched up against my door frame. He had a subtle look of disappointment that mingled with the mixed feelings of admiration.

He shifted his stance as his arms were crossed against his chest. "Why do you keep fighting for him when all that backlashes you Minji? You said you would stop running in the maze but it seems like every way you run, you're always finding your way back to that same dead end."

Flinching at his words. I could feel the true meaning to his words; my affection was no longer — actually it was always an unhealthy obsession. A drug of ecstasy, I was manifested with his very existence.

Nothing was ever going to change if I didn't receive an answer.

"Oppa. I will give up on him."

"You're attending Yonsei soon under the music department. Your main priority is yourself. Take a chance to meet new people. If you don't get him, move on; even if it takes forever, it will stop hurting not fully but it'll hurt a little less."

I winced, his sharp words stabbing me in the stomach. "I'm not telling you to give up but Minji...stop choosing Jungkook over everything."

Suga walked up to me as my hair curtained my face. He pulled me into a hug and rested his head on my mine. Rubbing circles on my back, I hugged him back, feeling the comforting feeling coming from him.

The smallest box that was in my lap, slipped off of my lap and dropped down onto the floor. A cream coloured mask feel out from the floor along with a small lilac note, that I could faintly make out of the words.

「thank you for always being with me      through the bad & good

through the bad & good. don't ever
stop believing in yourself. jungkook」

I bit my lower lip, trying to keep the pain buried inside of me. Even Suga is disapproving for this obsession. My gut was telling me to stop.

But I was determined to hear those three words from Jungkook. I needed to hear a clear answer whether it was him cutting me off or it was him embracing me. No more running, I needed to accept his answer.

The harshest words are truly the most factual.
__________________________

Author's Note

Loose ends are tying up soon; the final chapter is approaching soon. Weekly updates till the final chapter ;;