Chapter 12

I pulled the shirt over my head, and watched as the soft piece of cloth covered my body. Taehee's clothes were still way bigger for my petite size. I wanted to cry and grow mushrooms in the corner but this wasn't my house so that wasn't really an option for me right now.

"Minji are you done?" Jungkook's heavenly voice rang through the other side of the door, snapping me out of my trance.

Quickly, I threw my spare clothes into my bag and grabbed the cold piece of metal. "I'm done, thanks for waiting." I smiled at him. Noticing that he had changed into a pair of pyjamas consisting of black plaid pants and a plain white shirt.

Resisting the urge to hug him, I put my hands before my back and walked off to the lounge room where everyone was.

Jungkook silently followed behind me like a small child. Right as we entered the room, we were greeted with bright smiles from the 95 liners, all of course in their pyjamas. Taehee stood up and pounced at me and squished me I between her arms.

I practically choking, could barely speak. "U-unnie c-can't breath." I spoke out, but the words came out unidentifiable.

Someone must've understood me since they pulled Taehee away from me. I leaned over and rested my hands on my knees to keep me up. After catching my breath, I glanced back up to look at my saviour. He stood there with a awkward grin on his face, almost apologetic for his girlfriend.

"Thank you Jimin Oppa." I said, bowing my head a little as a sigh of respect and gratefulness that he saved me from being suffocated.

We ended up watching a movie. It was a comedy, '200 pounds of beauty'.

The 95 liner sat on the couch together, bundled up to fend themselves from the cold. I instead sat on the floor with Jungkook. Our position, a little awkward.

I was sitting in between his legs as I leaned back against his firm yet comfortable chest. He had his arms wrapped around my torso and his head resting on my shoulder.

My heart was pounding quickly as I kept shifting, trying to release my frustrations of being tortured mentally. Jungkook chuckled halfway through the movie as he blew lightly into my ear, making me shiver.

"Going crazy yet?" I went crazy the moment I fell for you.

I shook my head and narrowed my eyes to a slit as I pretended to understand what was happening in the movie. "Don't be conceited, I know self control." Kind of.

Jungkook laughed and squeezed me tighter. This gave me a flashback through old memories when we sat like this during movies that scared the hell out of me. He use to hug me and shield me from all the horrible gruesome scenes. His sweet whispers that got me through the whole movie.

But that stopped shortly after an 'incident' that practically changed our whole friendship.

I bit my lower lip hard, but not hard enough to draw blood. I took a side glance at Jungkook and noticed the smile on his face as he just looked so carefree right now; like nothing was on his mind.

Did he know what he was doing? What we were doing?

I sighed quietly and wiggled in closer to Jungkook, inhaling his addictive scent that seemed to calm me down. His eyes looked so warm and fuzzy.

That was the last thing before I fell asleep.

________________________

On the next morning, I found myself laying comfy on the couch. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the dizziness and yawned.

"Good morning beautiful." My eyes widened in alert as the husky and hoarse voice filled my eyes. The sound of his morning voice was pure ecstasy. I turned over to where the voice had come from.