Just as I picked up the next box, my phone began ringing and I picked it up right away without bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked.

There was a loud groan from the other side of the phone, it sounded as if the person had been running or exercising heavily.

"Open the door."

I chuckled at the command and shook my head at no one in particular. Fearing that the person would get furious at me for not opening the door, I made my way slowly to the door with my hand still holding onto the phone by my ear.

As I stopped in front of the door, I brushed my hair out of my face and fixed it slightly. "You do know you sound like a serial killer right?" I imagined him rolling his eyes.

A fit of knocks were hit against my door with a loud grunt. "Hurry the hell up! It's cold and I don't want to freeze to death before I even turn 30. I wanna at least die in the comfort of a bed if I die before 30." Suga complained.

I snickered at him and puffed up my chest before using the deepest voice I could muster, "secret password?"

For a second the knocks ceased before they returned but even harder and louder than before, "I'm not playing your stupid games you little dipshit! Now open the door before I actually become a serial killer with you being my first victim!" He threatened, I choked on my salvia, trying to figure out if he was kidding or not.

I shrugged, if he was going to murder me at least I had fun before I died. "Secret password?" Suga groaned loudly, so loud that it didn't seem like a door was between us.

Leaning against the door, I thought he had just left. I opened the door slightly to see if he was still there, only to be left with a Suga-less porch. A loud, mocking chuckle behind me, made me quiver in fear.

My feet were glued to the floor as the heel of my foot shivered at the chilling breeze that suddenly passed. Before my hand could latch onto door handle, the door shut.

Closing my only pathway to escape.

"Going somewhere so soon?" I was caught by her breath hitching, beads of sweat beginning to form as I chanted out words of desperation in my mind.

⋯ ☆ ⋯

I puffed out breathlessly, my chest aching as my hair was tousled in every way possible. Knots formed in my hair as I threaded my fingers through the strands, attempting to smooth out the locks.

Suga watched me from the side, his face filled with satisfaction. My back scraped against the boards that were rather brittle. Panting, my mouth was slightly parted as shallow breathes slipped pass my mouth. My cheeks pink as my clothes were crumbled up with wrinkled creases.

Averting my gaze to Suga, I noticed how he leaned closer to me. Corners of his lips curved up into a careless smirk as he didn't bother to hide his happiness.

"Ready for another round?"

I whined and shook my head, turning my head to the side as my cheek rested on the floor. Heat passed through my face as Suga gave me a smug expression.

"Well too bad."

Fits of giggles erupted from me as he brushed his finger tips feathery on my skin. The light brushes simulated unusual sensations that made me fleetingly loss control over my body. I tried to slither out of his grasp but I was completely breathless from the giggles slowly shifted to uncontrollable laughter.