Part 11 - Worth In A Week

Hey, friends! (lol you guys must be feeling weird I'm calling you 'friends') Thank you so much for waiting, all of the votes, reads, it all makes me happy so much. Knowing that you want me to update this book, makes me happier and excited day by day actually, to be honest. :D xx

By the way, do you guys notice I just changed the book cover? What do you think? I was bored so I made it with some efforts but actually I was enjoying it. lol -_- Hope you liked the new cover! :D xx

So, enjoy part 11! :D

__________________________________________________________________________

[Still Ellie's POV]

"I don't really feel like it's my job anymore anyway."

He says those words while looking into my eyes deeply. Why does it sound like he wants to tell me something through those brown eyes? His gaze then turns to my hand that he's stroking again.

Why does it look like he wants to tell me something so badly? So many questions are going around inside my head.

"I start to think that you're more than just a princess who I have to take care of."

I get a little bit of chills when I listen to those words out of Justin's mouth very carefully. He looks quite shy there that it looks like he doesn’t want to look at me, I can see that. He then gives me that gaze through his eyebrows, hoping a particular reaction from me. But I just don't want to think of possibilities that might come into my head. It's just too real.

"I just want to let you know that." He ends his statements, getting his gaze back to my hand.

I don't want to say anything. I don't want to reply and let him know what I think about his statements. I don't want to know what he's trying to say because my heart is beating faster now and it's not right.

"Ellie?"

Suddenly a quite soft voice of a lady from the door just interrupts the atmosphere. Justin and I look to the source.

"I'm glad you guys are already awake." She says with a sweet smile, walking over to the other side of my bed. "How are you feeling, your highness?"

I chuckle when she still says 'your highness' to me. "I'm feeling very well, thank you."

"Where have you been, Mom? Why is your cell phone out of reach?" Justin immediately asks, sounds urging.

Greatest Lord, he's still stroking my hand…

"That's what I want to talk about, but for this time, I want you guys to prepare yourself and come with me." She answers.

Justin and I exchange looks before I ask Pattie. "What's happening?"

"The corp wants to do a check up on you, Ellie. Last night, we observed something was happening when you were being taken by those Wallace crew."

"Wallace? They're here?" I ask, panicked.

"Yes." She replies. "Last night, I went to the corp building as they'd been monitored Wallace's arrival as illegal immigrants but... they're very smart that the government didn't detect it as illegal."

"Maybe they have a special permission because they're from a kingdom?" Justin states.

"Maybe yes. Because our government still doesn't know that the corp like this exists in their city." 

"Really?" Justin gives Pattie a weird unbelievable look.

"Really, sweetheart." Pattie nods.

So that's why I feel my arm is swelling. They really have done something to me. Wallace is trying to kidnap me so they can take over my kingdom. Federic kingdom. I'm wondering how are Mom and Dad? And my younger brother Clarence, is he okay?