Part 16 - The Doppelganger

Hey, I know. I know. It's been a very long time since I updated Princess Protection Program. The fact that I uploaded another new story, "The Bieber Twins", instead of updating my old story, probably made some people confused. So I decided to upload this eventually. Questions? Post it on my wall! I'd love to answer that! :D

By the way, I'd be very happy if you guys give a chance to read "The Bieber Twins" for me. It's not a classic story about most imagines you guys have been reading on Wattpad. It's an adventure story about Justin Bieber having a bad version of him, Jason Bieber, as a famous actor. Please?

Sorry this chapter is probably too short. I know. But if I have likes enough on this chapter, I'll update this again sooner than you think. I promise. Enjoy!! :D

______________________________

[Ellie's POV]

"Where are you taking me to?" I ask angrily but still sound patient, while he's still grabbing me by the hand to the back door of the restaurant.

This bad version of Justin just doesn't say anything, just giving me a brief cold glance, then keeps focused on the way out. His very fine suit; black blazer, blue sky shirt, and a black tie, found a little of my time to notice and admire it.

"Justin!"

His grasp starts hurting me.

"Justin, answer me!"

As soon as we found the exit door and notice that nobody sees us, he suddenly pushes me against the wall and looks right into my eyes. I'm thoroughly surprised but I keep myself calm.

"You don't remember me, do you?"

I raise my eyebrows in confusion. What does he mean by-... I gasp.

"No way..." I whisper under my heavy breath.

It's impossible! Really impossible! I really can't believe my eyes right now and start to think that I'm probably poisoned by the air in the room!

"You seem more surprised." He states with a little flattering smile on his lips.

"Why do you look just like-..."

"For God's sake, stop it! I've been really sick of getting the same sentence for the past fucking years!" He said angrily that he punches the wall beside my head as he's looking sharply into my eyes. I'm scared at first that I stand back against the wall, but suddenly he looks away in amazed, whispers like he just finds something amazing, "Good Lord, I just cursed..."

I gulp in fear and ask in hesitation. "Is that your real face?" For a moment, I don't even remember that our kingdoms are in a war.

"You should've asked that question to your new guardian. Not me." He answers coldly, pulling himself away of me.

"What are you doing here?" This time I'm being serious.

He's giving me a 'duh' expression before he answers, "Kidnapping you."

"What?"

"Your kingdom is no longer safe, Princess. My father already sent a few warnings but you always ignore and act like nothing's going to happen for real." He states, comes with those angry eyes again while grabbing my hand again.

"I came here with the last warning and I order you to better obey with respect this time." He continues. "Because you sure don't want anything worse happen to your lovely guardian, do you?"

I become shocked and look away immediately to think about that. I can't think straight about Justin's safety if someone who's behind all of this, in front of me, just really looks like him. What the hell is happening in the world? Couldn't just God pick up another face for this guy? With Prince's eyes are pretty close to me right now and his cheeks, chin, forehead, eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, lips, and especially his hair, those are all Justin's!!

We've danced before at the ball, royal party in his kingdom for celebrating 150 years anniversary of his kingdom's glory, the Wallace.

We were wearing masks at the ball and that was the only time I ever met him. That's why I felt like Justin's brown eyes remind me of someone.

"What are you looking at?" Suddenly his voice snaps me out.

"Er..."

"Come with me!"

Being confused again but just obey, he suddenly grips my hand and takes me in again. We're going through the kitchen again, while I'm figuring out what he's planning, until we stop walking and be like taking a peek over someone behind a wall.

"Can you see your guardian from here, your highness? I can immediately acknowledge him by the bruises on his face."

I don't nod, neither say any word. Just an angry glance at him, then turn to Justin's direction. He's 20 meters away maybe, but I can see him very clearly from here. There he's sitting, facing Selena with a round table separating them.

"Looks like they're laughing about something funny that only both of them who can understand the jokes," Prince suddenly states. I heard a mocking sound in his voice.

At first, I don't want to approve that something in my heart is shouting. They're just laughing, how can I be mad about that?

"Oh, look! Look! The girl's touching his cheek, man! Why is she doing that, your highness? Why does he let her?"

"Knock it off, Christopher!"

"Damn, I knew it. You fall in love with your own guardian, and you know what, El? That sentence you just shouted at me is the magic word to the thread." He looks at me straight into my eyes with serious face.

I keep maintaining the gaze while already start getting hurt by the grip from his hand on mine, when suddenly he says, "You come with me to my kingdom, and you're not going to see Justin's grave first. Not yet."

"NO!"