Part 10 - Found

[Still Justin's POV! :3]

“Mom, I think Ellie’s in a danger.”

“What?”

“OH GOD, MOM! ELLIE’S IN A DANGER!!”

“Justin! Honey, you stop panicking and start acting like everything’s normal, okay?”

“Mom, how can I stop panicking! She’s being taken like she’s kidnapped! She passes out! Or sleeping! I don’t know!” I almost shout at the phone call while approaching the target and my eyes are locked on them. Then I hide behind someone’s car, avoid making suspicious moves.

“Your location is still around Staples Center, Justin. Guards are everywhere. They will never do something that will take police’s attention.” Mom explains through the phone patiently and almost sounds panicking as well. “You’re a celebrity, Justin! You know what will happen if you’re making noises.”

“Then what am I supposed to do??”

“You know what to do, sweetheart. Just be cool! I have to go now! Be careful, Justin! I love you.”

“Mom! Mom! Patricia! Ugh!” I punch the air in front of me madly and immediately get back to ‘thinking position’. How could Mom think that I’m smart enough for this case?!

Think! Think! What should I do?! I take a peak again to the guy who’s taking Ellie, heading to one and only limo that’s parked on the right side of the road. How much time do I need for the idea that just comes into my brain?

“Kenny, I need another car with a new licence plate. No question! This is important!”

I say to my bodyguard through the phone panic-ly.

“Not my sport one! Another rover’s fine, alright man? I need you to bring it here in less than 10 seconds!”

***

Being an important pop star feels very great. Kenny has just arrived even before I blinked. The best bodyguard never disappoints my requests. I’m in my other range rover now and another licence plate so paparazzis will never know that it’s me in the rover! Yay!

“Ken, cover the licence plate!”

“Alright.”

If Ellie is kidnapped and I can’t do any rude things to those evil people to get her back, then probably I need to kidnap her back.

There she is! What the fuck did they do to her that she passes out?! No-no! It looks like she’s drunk! Her arm wraps around the guy’s neck and she looks… drunk!

Okay, count to three and I’ll grab and pull Ellie hardly into this limo. Looks like the grip from the guy isn’t really strong. Mom, I wish you were true.

“Alright, here we go.” I mumble to myself, holding the door, prepare to open.

THERE!

“Gotcha.”

“HEY!”

“Go! Go! Go!”

My car suddenly goes really fast, I can feel it when I get a strong bump backwards, so does Ellie. I wrap my arms around her shoulders tightly while taking a peak to the back.

“Just as I thought, they’re after us.”

“What are we gonna do?” Kenny ask from the front seat, looking at me worriedly.

“Just keep driving to the opposite way! Driver, can you slip?” I ask to the driver.

“Yes, sir. Why?”