2 - Arrival

I was stood, my eyes fixated on some stupid arcade machine as I moved the control stick rapidly. I had to win, I've been playing for almost a hour, and he's been paying every turn.

Wait... Who's he?

I didn't know. Where was I? I glanced around and saw I was in a arcade, that was obvious, but where exactly; I don't know. I glanced back at the game groaning in frustration, as I lost the game. I leaned on it, licking my dry lips as I stared at the screen. I was second, but who was fir-

My thoughts were interpreted as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Did you win?" The person behind me asked. That voice... It was so familiar. But where have I heard it from?

"No," I said, without my control. The hell?!

"I guess I'm the reigning champion then." They said, chuckling slightly.

I felt them spin me around, and then they kissed me. I wanted to pull away, not knowing what was happening, but I felt compelled to stay there, fireworks going off.

"I love you," They muttered, pulling away for breath.

I looked and saw-

"Can all passengers put on their belts, we're about to land." A sky waitress called, making me jump awake in surprise. My mind was full of thoughts of that dream. Who was that? Why was I kissing them?

No, it was just a dream. I've been single since I was in my mid-teens, its natural for me to feel lonely. Thank god it wasn't a wet dream, that would have been super embarrassing on a public plane.