Introduction

Firstly; this is my first fan fiction on this website ever, so my apologizes in advance if this is shit.

Secondly; The romantic interests in this story are Smarty, Chilled and Ze. I want Tom and GaLm to be the more brotherly like friends.

Thirdly; If anyone has pointers on how to use this website in general that would be helpful.

Another thing; Would you guys like to know what our little character looks like? I'm not writing a chapter based on her appearance, most likely, so I will do my best to give you accurate details over the character as you read.

More over; In this the three I've chosen as love interests shall all be single for the fan fiction. Not only this, but I'm also putting they all live together in a house named on the internet as, 'The Derp Castle'. I know, some of you are judging me, but I'm just writing this for fun. I already have a lot of stuff on, and as I want to be a author when I'm older I thought: 'Why the fuck not?' Of course, I can chill watching YouTube or playing video games, but creative writing can also be quite chill.

Finally; thank you for clicking this story. You're awesome. :3

Stay Sweet (My saying via YouTube and Twitch),
-Sweetiegamergirl