Chapter 1

-AJ POV-

I sighed, walking into the big building that I'm forced to call school.  'It's just one year AJ, you can get through it.' I told myself. I looked down at my schedule and sighed loudly. '231...231...' I walked down the hall trying to find my homeroom. I looked forward and my nose hit someones chest.

I looked up at him "Sorr-"

"Don't worry about it kid." He smiled, his teeth were sparkling white. I smiled a bit and looked down at my feet. "I haven't seen you around, are you a new student?"

"Yeah, uh do you know where room 231 is?"

"Third floor. You a senior?" He walked beside me.

I nodded "I assume you're a teacher?"

"Yep, you'll be having me if you haven't taken chemistry in your previous school."

"I'm retaking it this year my schedule says. I guess I didn't do so well last year." I read my schedule for a moment. "So you're Mr.Jericho?" I looked up at him.

"Thats me." He smiled and flashed me with his bright teeth. The bell rang and we were in front of room 231.

"I'll see you uh-" I quickly looked at my paper "third period then." I gave him a small nod.

"See you then." He smiled and walked back to wherever he was heading in the first place.

...

I looked around the second floor for Mr. Jericho's room. I turned around and saw him standing outside his door greeting kids. Relived that I didn't have to search for 10 minutes, I walked over to him.

"Hey-" He laughed at bit. "I'm sorry, I never asked you what your name was."

"Allen, uh Jones. But you can call me AJ." I reached out my hand as he shook it firmly.

"Well AJ sit wherever you like, I don't assign seats."

"Okay." I peeked my head into the class before walking in. There was a seat open in the front and back of the class. So far I've always chosen the back seat, but maybe the front seat wouldn't be bad. I took the front seat near the door.
When the bell rang Mr.Jericho strolled across the room and sat by his computer. He took attendance. He called a few names before getting to me.
"AJ's already here." He told himself quietly before clicking his mouse.
After he was finished he explained the classroom rules. He wasn't as strict as the other teachers. He allowed us to have food in the classroom as long as it was small and if we were to bring a drink it has to have a cap on. He doesn't even mind if we listen to music, it just has to be when he isn't teaching.
"Well guys that's about it. You can ask me questions." A few hands went up.
"How old are you?" A girl with big breasts asked.
"32." (A/N: I know Chris is 46 but for this story he's gonna be a bit younger.)
"How cool are you? A lot of people have said you're one of the coolest teachers." A boy asked. A few people whispered 'what?!' And 'that doesn't make sense!'
"I'm pretty cool junior." He laughed. I rose up my hand.
"So do you plan to be a teacher for the rest of your career?"
"For now yes. Maybe later on I'll change."
"Anything you like to do in your spare time?"
"Well I like to sing-"
"Sing sing sing!" The class chanted.
He laughed. "Maybe another time guys."
After the bell rang, the same girl who asked for Mr.Jericho's age came up to his desk and leaned on it. She made it so he breasts could bulge out of her shirt. She was flirting with him. A look of disgust appeared on my face. I scoffed before picking up my bag.
"Do you have a problem?!" She walked up to me and looked me up and down.
"He would never hook up with a dumb bimbo like you." I laughed before Mr.Jericho came up to us.
"Hey uh-"
"Cindy!" She angrily said.
"Cindy. Leave AJ alone, he was just leaving."
"Whatever!" She grabbed her things and left. We both laughed.
"You get girls like her often?"
"There's at least one of them in each grade."
"Jeez." I laughed.
"Oh by the way I liked the questions you asked, most of these kids don't ask things like that."
"Thanks."
"Well better be going to lunch AJ." He hit my back lightly.
"Bye Mr.Jericho." I smiled
"Bye AJ." He turned back to his desk.
'Wow who knew there were teachers like him?' I thought before grabbing my schedule again.