Chapter 11: 400 Lux

Start from the beginning

Danny: I wouldn't care if you did.

Me: Well in that case.....

  I picked him up and carried him on my back. I ran really fast so we could get to our destination faster. I couldn't tell if Danny was light or if i was really strong. I started to get tired but we were almost there. I took Danny off my back and I put my hands over his eyes and tried to guide him to our destination. We finally arrived at our destination and I took my hands off Danny's face and told him to open his eyes. He opened his eyes and grinned which made me blush. He ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever.

Danny: Thank you so much

Me: No, Thank you.

Danny: Hahaha.

Me: What is it?

Danny: You smell like peanut butter.

I couldn't tell if he thought it was funny or if he liked it.

Me: Do you like it.

Danny: No I don't like it. I love it.

Me: Haha thanks. Shall we eat

Danny: Ya, we shall ( he said dramatically)

   We sat down and I introduced to him the menu for the night. We talked alot about ourselves and about other things like Kayla and I, and the flowers in the garden and all kinds of things. I notices from time to time that he was staring at my chest so I decided to joke about it.

Me: You like what you see?

Danny: Hey, don't flatter yourself. If I was staring I obviously like. But I guess you'll never know for sure.

   He was so funny, sassy, flirty and cute. He was like a 400 Lux. He somehow knew all the tricks to turn me on, and he turned me on really good. I mean I want to have sex with him but he may not be ready for that. I'm not a virgin but I'm not sure if I'm ready to take someone else's virginity. Danny has never told me if he was a virgin or not but I strongly think that he is. If Danny and I were gonna have sex we would have to plan it since he's a virgin because I want his first time to be special. Danny's face glowed like Lux. He was the moon and I was the sun he would say. It was now time for us to get home but before we could go Danny wanted to go for a swim in the ocean with me. I agreed and said yes. I cleaned up the mess that we made while eating and while I was getting rid of the trash Danny was removing his clothes so we could start skinny dipping. Danny was naked and I could not stop staring at his perfect body which I wanted all over me. I hurried to take my clothes off so I could join him I ran in to water with him and we tossed water at each other while also looking at the stars.

Me: You are so beautiful.

Danny: I am?

Me: Yes. You're the most beautiful thing ever and I want to be with you forever.

I took out the promise ring that I took with me in the water. We weren't that deep in the water which meant I was able to kneel down.

I kneeled down

Me: I know we haven't been dating for that long, but I feel that we belong together. I know that we belong together, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Danny: Omg Omg Omg. Are you serious right now?

Me: Haha, I'm not proposing, but one day I'm hoping to, but I am making a promise. A promise to stay forever and never leave you behind. I can't promise that you won't get hurt, but I can promise that I will always be here to heal you because I love you.

Danny: I love you too.

   I put the ring on his finger while I'm still kneeled down. I get up and leaned in for a kiss. Our kisses our so magical I'm afraid that it's all a dream and I would have to wake up soon kissing him was like getting addicted to a drug. After all his last name is Heroin.

   We kissed for like 15 seconds and I wanted to go further with this but I couldn't. I was hard and it was kind of embarrassing when he felt me, but he was hard too.
Out of nowhere he whispered something....

Danny: I want to have sex with you.( he said desperately)

I was in shock. I was not ready to take someone's virginity away and I garuntee he wasn't ready to loose his virginity.

Me: Excuse me?

Danny: You're the one I want to give my virginity to.

Me: Uhhhhhh, okay. I want to have sex with you too but I don't think we're ready yet.

Danny: Yeah, you're right. We're not ready.

   After that we decided to call it a night. We got out of the water and dried off with towels I had already there. We put back on our clothes. When we were done doing that. I walked Danny back home and he was getting really tired so I carried him back home. Carrying him was like winning at life.
400 Lux
400 Lux
400 Lux was all he was

   While carrying him I kissed him on his forehead, and a tear ran down my face because I couldn't get over how beautiful he was. How peaceful he was when he slept. When we arrived on our street I woke him up. He didn't have a hard time getting up like most people do in the morning.

Danny: Thank you for tonight

Me: You're welcome, and thank you for enjoying.

   I walked him to his front porch and gave him one last kiss before I left.
He breathed heavily

Danny: Kyle?

Me: What is it?

Danny: I love you

I smiled

Kyle: I love too.

   He opened the door to his house with a key and before he went in he kissed me on the cheek and told me goodnight and I said the same back. When he closed the door, I turned around and had the biggest smile on my face. I got the guy that I wanted which is a huge plus with everything happening in my life right now. I walked back home and my dad was still asleep. It was just 10:40 so I took care of my hygiene and watched some tv thinking about the one guy in my life right now.