Chapter 20

Comment

Vote

Fan

Enjoy!

Maya's POV

When Rose stormed out of the room a thickness in the air started to form. John stood from his seat and headed know the direction Rose ran off in and Kim just stayed put.

"I'm really sorry about that" Kim said

"It's fine" Ruby said but you could tell she was hurt

"No it's not fine" I hissed

"Maya shh" Lucien whispered

I gave him an intense glare but kept my mouth shut. Kim stood from her seat and brushed the wrinkles from her dress away.

"Well I think it's time to call it a night" Kim said

We all nodded in agreement before standing up. We walked out of the dining room and back towards the staircase towards out bedrooms.

"Thank you for standing up for me" Ruby said

"Don't thank me Ruby. You're beautiful, Rose I'd just a vampire slut" I said

We all laughed before saying goodnight to each other. Before we went to bed we watched Cameron and Annabelle walk down the hall towards her bedroom. He moved his hand to her ass and gave it a light squeeze before they walked into the bedroom.

"I think we all know what they're doing tonight" Lucien said

We all laughed before walking into our bedrooms. When we got inside Lucien quickly ran to the bed and jumped up in the air, landing on his stomach on the bed.

"Sleepy?" I asked

"Nah just relieved that dinner is over" he said

I laughed at him before flopping down right next to him. I turned over on my back and stared at the ceiling. I closed my eyes, feeling completely relaxed. I felt the bed dip and a minty scent invaded my nostrils. I opened my eyes to see Lucien towering above me. I reached up and touched his face.

He closed his eyes at the feeling of my skin against his. When he opened his eyes they were black and filled with lust.

"Lucien Im ready" I said

He froze in place and sat up off me. I sat up with him and we faced each other on the bed.

"Maya are you sure?" He asked

"Lucien" I said as I straddled him

I cupped his face with my hands and looked at him in the eyes.

"I love you. You're my everything and were old enough for this kind of stuff were not little kids. I know I want to be with you forever so I want to do this with you" I said

He smiled at me before crashing his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. I couldn't stand being far away from him. Even being skin to skin wasn't enough for me. I needed us to be one whole body one thing.

He pulled me backwards so that I was now lying on his chest on the bed. He rolled us over so that he was now on top of me. He sat up and pulled off his shirt. He came back to me and kissed me roughly.

I whimpered in pain a bit but tried to go with it. I know it was his vampire side trying to break lose so I tried to ignore it. He stopped for a minute and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry" he said running a hand through his hair

"No baby don't be'' I said wrapping my arms around him.

He leaned down and softly kissed my lips.

"I'm just excited. Trust me baby I'm going to make slow sweet love to you" he said

He gripped my dress before slowly sliding the material off of me. He kissed my neck tenderly before moving down to my chest. I shivered in delight as he unclasped my bra. He then wrapped his fingers around my panties and slid them down my legs. When they were off of me he threw them over his shoulder onto the floor somewhere.

I sat up and pushed him off of me. He stood up. He was breathing heavily when I pushed him off. He stared at me with questioning eyes. Did he think I was just going to stop here?

I stood up with him and grabbed the button on his jeans and unbuttoned them. I slipped them down his legs and he quickly pushed them off him. I grabbed his visible erections through his boxers. He groaned in ecstasy as I slipped my hand in his boxers.

I pumped him a few times before pulling his boxers down to his ankles giving me a perfect view of this naked sex god.

After a few more pumps of his erection he stopped me and lifted me off the ground. He pulled me flush to his chest and kissed me softly.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked as i laid on the bed and he towered over me.

"I'm sure" I said

He lifted himself onto his elbows and positioned himself at my entrance. He kissed my lips before slowly pushing himself inside of me. I held onto him tightly, wrapping my arms around his back and hugging him to me.

When he was seated to the hilt he stopped. It felt a little uncomfortable at first so he gave me a minute to get used to his large size. His breathing was coming out in short pants and he had his eyes closed tightly. When he opened them I noticed they were fly pitch black. His fangs were outstretched fully and his face was soft.

"Lucien please" I begged

I tried to make him move inside of me but he just gripped my hips tightly and forced me still.

"Hold on baby" he said

I whimpered in impatience before gripping his shoulders tightly.

He suddenly started to slowly move in me. He moved his hips in a circular motion, adding a slight amount of friction between us. I let out a breathy moan before I started moving my hips with him.

He pulled out of me to the very tip before pushing back. In I tilted my head backwards as he continued to move inside of me while nipping at my neck.

"Maya can I bite you?"he asked

He continued to slowly move inside of me as a knot built in my stomach.

"Do it" I said

He began to move a little faster inside of me. His movements started to get jerky as he began to get closer to his release. Suddenly the knot in my stomach exploded.

I screamed out in ecstasy as I found my release. After a few more powerful pumps Lucien found his peak in ecstasy and came inside of me. He bit my neck where my shoulder and neck meet and drew a feel sips of blood out of my neck. At first it hurt but it soon became pleasurable and brought me to another release. He collapsed on top of me before rolling over and pulling out of me.

I tried to gain back my breath as

I rolled over and placed my head on Lucien's chest. His body was cold but it felt good on my hot skin.

"I love you Maya" Lucien said as he drifted asleep.

I was about to fall asleep when it it me. We didn't use protection! Fuck!