Chapter 19

Comment

Vote

Fan

Enjoy!

Okay so I wrote this chapter perfectly and it was like 4 pages long and I went to update it and then wattpad freaked out and deleted all my work even though I saved it. I'm very angry so ill try to make this as good.

Maya's POV

I turned off the hot water and opened the shower curtain. I wrapped the white towel around my body and stepped out of the shower. I walked to the misty mirror and wiped it away with my hand. I looked in the mirror and took in my features.

My hair was damp and sticking to my face and neck. I brushed the hair off my face before running my fingers over my bruised lips.

My eyes were sparkling with lust and my face was flushed, not from the shower though, from Lucien.

When Annabelle left Lucien basically jumped me with kisses. He had pinned my to the bed and brought me to heaven. Not with sex or anything like that though. It were his kissing and hands roaming my body that make me feel alive and on fire.

I heard Lucien's footsteps coming from outside the bathroom door in our small bedroom.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I claimed my breath down. Just honking about it took my breath away. I wrapped the towel around me tighter before. I walked out of the bathroom only to be stopped by a breathless view of Lucien.

He was shirtless in the bedroom. He had faded jeans on. He was picking up a black dress shirt off the bed and sliding his arms in. When he had his shirt half way buttoned he suddenly stopped and snapped his head up towards me.

His green eyes that were still alive turned into a black shade fills with lust and longing. I blushed under his tense gaze before walking to my drawers and opening up one of them. I pulled out a black strapless bra with matching panties and set them on the bed.

I noticed Lucien watching my every move so I decided to tease him. I unwrapped my towel and let it fall to the floor, leaving me bare and free for his eyes to devour and roam my body. I bent over a bit and grabbed a black strapless dress that was made of silk with a flowy lace piece over it.

I set it on the bed and smiled at my choice for an outfit. I heard Lucien hiss before his footsteps slowly made their way towards me. I smiled when he wrapped his arms around me. His hands roamed my body until they found my bare breasts.

He gave them a light squeeze before releasing them. He slid his hands down my stomach before I removed his hands from my body and turned around to face him. He had a smirk on his face smiled at his before I clasped my bra around my breasts and slid my panties on. I pulled my dress up and turned around so my back was facing

Lucien.

"Can you zip this for me?" I asked

"Sure" he said as he buttoned the last button on his shirt.

He gripped the zipper between his fingers and slowly brought the zipper up, making sure to slowly brush his fingers against my back.

When the zipper was fully up he gave me some space to breath in some fresh air instead of his minty scent.

There's was a knock on the door and that caused me to jump a bit. The door opened and Kim stepped into the room.

"Hey you two" Kim said

"Hey" I said

"I just wanted to let you know dinner is ready" she said.

"Okay thank you" Lucien said