Chapter 9

This chapter has dirty stuff in it so don't read it if you don't want to. But my dirty fans here you go! I'm sorry

Comment

Vote

Fan

Enjoy!

Maya's POV

I stirred around as I began to wake up. I couldn't remember anything that had happened until I finally became more alert. I tried to sit up but I was being restrained by something. I table and pulled with my arms but I was stuck.

"You're awake" someone said

My head shot up and I realized I was hanging from the ceiling. My hands were chained to the ceiling and my feet were chained to the floor. I heard footsteps circling around me causing me to stop moving and try to stay as quiet as possible.

"I know where you are darling. I put you there" he said

"Mike?" I asked

"Bingo" he said

"What are you doing let me go!'' I yelled

"Look Maya I like you and I wanted to be your friend but I'm to attracted to you to just be friends. Unfortunately Lucien is in the way of us. So this were you're all mine." He said

"You seemed so nice" I said

"I am nice!" He yelled

"I need to have you Maya! And if you won't be with me voluntarily you've left me with no choice" he said

I heard his footsteps from behind slowly start to make their way towards me. I began to panic and started thrashing against the chains. He stopped behind me and I felt his presence behind me.

"Maya, ild relax if I were you or this is gonna REALLY hurt" he said

I bunched my eyebrows together in confusion until I felt a sting on my back. I hunched forward and gasped, not in pleasure what so ever. It was in pure agony and pain.

"Oh you like that?" Mike whispered in my ear

"No" I croaked

I felt the whip connect with my back twice before it then connected with my ass. I hadn't even realized I was only in a bra and thong. I was not wearing these earlier so he must have done this too.

"Let me go!" I yelled

He whipped my back again then moved against me. Mike nice the thong slowly down my hips so slept I didn't notice. But when I did I kicked and shouted with fear. I was going to he raped oh my god he was going to take advantage of me. He whipped me again then slid my panties down to my ankles. He bent down and tightened my chains around my ankles so I could no longer kick and struggle.

"Maya baby it's okay" Mike said

I felt all hope begin to fade away as he made his way in front of me. He ran his hands up my sides and towards my bra. He unsnapped is but then realized I was chained to the ceiling. He took the strap on my right shoulder and ripped it in half, then moving to the left shoulder and doing the same thing to that strap.

"Maya baby you're so sexy" he said

I cringed when he touched my chest with his big hands. He moved them so they covered my breasts and gave them a hard squeeze. I hissed in pain as he groaned in ecstasy.

He moved his had to my core and slipped a finger inside me. I tried to struggle out of his grip but my legs were useless. He got my body to become slightly wet but not much. He unchained me and I dropped to the floor. I went to run but only my hands had been unchained, my legs still chained to the ground.

"Maya don't try to run or you'll be sorry" Mike hissed

He climbed into of my body and snaked his arm around my wait. I screamed in fear before he flipped me over and pinned my hands over my head. I struggled to get free but I couldn't, he was to strong.

"Maya quit struggling!" He yelled

He suddenly raise his hand and smacked me across the face. My head flew to the side because the impact was so strong. Tears sprung my eyes as he gripped my hips tightly. He then plunged deep inside of me to the hilt.

I screamed in pain and disgust. He had taken my virginity away from me. This bastard had stolen it and took advantage of me.

"Oh yeah baby you're so tight" he yelled as he pulled out and quickly pushed back in.

I yelped as he forced his way back inside of me. He repeated this for a few minutes before throwing my legs over his shoulders, avoiding the chains as well. He gripped my thighs and pounded into me.

I had given up fighting and I just laid there as he took advantage of me. My body felt used and disgusting and not even a shower could rub off the stench of worthless garbage that ild become once he touched me. I never thought Mike would do this. Over the amount if time ild gotten to know him he was such a nice guy. Always opening the door for me, helping me, and being a gentlemen. NOW he was ontop of me taking advantage of my body. It's as I ild never known him at all.

He came with a grunt as he bucked his hips, he pulled out before he could spill inside of me. He didn't take the time to recover he just lifted me up and chained me to the ceiling once again.

"Well that was quite he ride wasn't it" Mike asked

I didn't respond, he didn't deserve the victory of a response. He brushed his fingers over my cheek and brushed my hair behind my ear. I snapped my head away from him when he tried to brush my hair behind my ear. That was Lucien's thing. He smiled in victory knowing he had won before he strolled to his bed and climbed in, dozing off into a deep sleep.

I hung there for a while just replaying what had happened, wishing it hadn't. I finally let the tears spill, knowing I had lost, and I was no longer fully Lucien's. I was part of Mike too. Lucien would never have sex with me to fully claim me as his. He would go to jail and ild be dead. But a girl can dream can't she? But for now I must live in this nightmare.

xoxo