Chapter 10

Comment

Vote

Fan

Enjoy!

Lucien's POV

When I reached the fourth and final mansion I was to visit and I was already exhausted and frustrated. The first girl Fiona wasn't much. She was unattractive and had no manners whatsoever. She ate with her hands cursed in every sentence and was as fat as a pig. I literally ran out of there when she tried to give me a handjob.

As we pulled in through the golden gates I saw a family waiting on the steps for us to arrive. When we pulled up in front of the steps my mother stepped out first then I did. We were greeted by a lovely couple who I'm guessing were the parents.

"Hi I'm Lilly and this is Aspen" the mother said

I burrowed my eyebrows together at their names but ignored it and shakes their hands. Suddenly a little girl came running out of house in a little yellow dress. He hugged her moms leg and looked up at me.

"This is Daisy" Lilly said

Daisy waved to me and give me the cutest smile. She was missing we two front teeth which just made her seem so cute and innocent. I bent down I her level and smiled at her.

"Hi Daisy I'm Lucien" I said

"Are you here to marry my sister?" She asked

"Um I don't know yet" I said

No I wasn't. I wasn't marrying anyone other than Maya but I wasn't going to say that to a child. A young man came walking out in a black sleeveless shit and basketball shorts. He looked at me and smiled.

"And this is Rye" Lilly said

"Pleasure to meet you" Rye said

"As to you" I said

"Where's Rose" Aspen asked

"She's coming" Daisy said

Suddenly a young woman came walking out of the mansion in a flowing short red dress and black high heels. She had red hair and brown eyes that sparkled. She was pretty but I couldn't help but compare her to my Maya. Her hair was a lot shorter than Maya's and not as shiny and beautiful. She was extremely skinny and there seemed to be no muscle on her body it looked like skin and bone. Her lips were thin while Maya's were plump and beautiful and her skin was pale while Maya's was tan and flawless.

She smiled at me and walked over to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder an ran her hand down my chest. I grabbed her wrist forcefully but smiled politely. She smirked at me before removing her hand and standing next to me.

"I like him" Rose said

"We'll Lucien what do you think?" Lilly asked

I froze in shock at the fact they were asking me this. I've known her for two minutes I sure as hell wasn't deciding now.

"We'll I don't think he should decide now" my mother said

"Oh but he must' Lilly said

"Well why don't you all come stay at our place so we can give Lucien more time to decide" my mother said

I looked at my mother with a disapproving stare but she didn't dare look at me. Lilly looked at her husband who hen nodded.

"Alright we will meet you all there tomorrow morning" Aspen said

Rose kissed my cheek with her red lipstick stained lips before heading inside with the rest of her family as we headed back to the car.

"What the hell was that?" I hissed