Chapter 3

Comment

Vote

Fan

Enjoy!

*Two weeks later*

Two weeks had gone by since I had arrived in the mansion full of vampires and slaves and let me tell you something it's been quite an experience. I had began to befriend Ruby, Penny, and Annabella. They're actually really nice and it gives me someone human to talk to.

Lucien has been really kind to me and I've actually grown a bit attached and addicted to go presence. When he isn't around me I'm a bit agitated and anxious. Then he comes around and it's like weight is lifted off my shoulders. I can't explain it and it scares the shit out of me but its there and I don't know how to control it.

As of right now I was sitting in his room reading a book that ild taken from the library downstairs. It kept my mind occupied when Lucien had business and the girls were busy with chores. As I flipped to the next page I heard the door open but I didn't dare look up. The only person who came in here without knocking was me or Lucien and I'm right here. He shuffled his feet along the floor and over to his desk.

I decided to focus on my book and try to finish this chapter. As things got heated in my book I began to play with my hair and tap on my neck. This book was actually interesting I couldn't put it down. I felt the bed dip but didn't look up. I was to into my book to bother paying attention to Lucien. Maybe I should read more often.

"What are you teading?" He asked

'The vow" I said

He made gagging noises before flopping down on the bed with exhaustion.

"Hated that book it just didn't settle with me" he said

"Why?" I asked

"To romantic, to lovey" I stopped reading and looked at him.

He had his eyes closed and hi hands behind his head. For some reason it made my heart cringe when he basically implied he hated love. Why would that bother me? Eh whatever.

"I think love is amazing." I said

He opened his eyes and sat up on his elbows.

"Yeah why?" He asked

"Oh I don't know. I feel like love is that one emotion that can take you to your limits for that person. Makes you really feel and it may hurt you at times but overall it makes you happy and fills you with joy. It's something you can love feeling and someone you can't wait to see or who takes your breath away. Love is just magical and wonderful in any way'' I said

I suddenly shut my mouth and covered it with my hand. Did I really just brag about how amazing love is? And to Lucien? Oh Jesus Christ what is this world coming to?

He smiled and laid back down. Closing his eyes once again his smile didn't fade.

"Do you live someone right now?" He asked

"What?' I asked

"I said do you love someone right now?" He asked again

"No not since this invasion started" I said

His smile faded and he sat up all the way.

"You were in love." He said

''Yeah I was but then he turned into one of you" I said

His eyebrows dipped down a bit but he stayed silent and listened to what I had to say.

"Do you still love him?" He asked