This got me worried."Brinley what is it?"

"It's nothing I promise I will tell you later."

I nodded my head letting the tiredness take over. There was only one place to lay so I took my chance. I laid my head on her lap, taking her by surprise. She laughed at me and let me tell you it was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

"You should laugh more." I randomly blurted.

She looked down and blushed and nodded slightly. I closed my eyes for god know how long when I herd the most angelic voice EVER. Brinley was singing and I didn't want it to stop.

She was singing it under her breath and I turned to face her again. "If you don't mind I would love to hear you sing again." She blushed again but sang anyway.

" Everywhere is still...

everything is restless in my heart.....

I hate the way this feels.....

suddenly I'm scared to be apart.

The days are dark when you're not around......

the air is getting hard to breathe.I wish that you would just put me down....

I wish that I could go to sleep......

Loving you is suicide.

I Don't know should I go or should I stay?
I'm tryna to keep myself alive
knowing there's a chance it's all too late.

But I heard you say you loved me.......

That's the part I can't forget
and I wish that you'd come save me cause' I'm standing over the edge."

I closed my eyes for a little and her voice put me to sleep. I woke up a little while longer to her still singing. I looked up at her and she had her eyes closed. It was like she was singing in her sleep. It still sounded prefect.

"And I'm way past every moment..........

but I'm still determined to fight.......

and I know it's taking all my strength.......

to keep emotion alive......

Loving you is suicide."

After that she was quite. I'm pretty sure she was asleep so I sat up and picked her up on my way up. We made it home around 1:30 in the morning. I tried to get upstairs without waking anyone.  Imade it to Brinley's room until I saw all her brothers outside her door sleeping on the floor.

I skillfully found my way through all of them and opened her door. I placed her on her bed and kissed her forehead. " I promise I will get you to tell me what you are scared of." I whispered to her.

I wasn't planing an sleeping tonight because I wanted to look out for Brinley to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself. So instead I got out her suitcases out from her closet and started to pack them. I didn't know what she wanted since she would be coming to live with me so I did what any guy would do. I grabbed all of her shoes and put them in.

I am not going to wake her up early because she needs the sleep so I will help her pack in the morning. I looked over at Brinley and saw her face fall and she started to feel around the bed. I didn't know what she was looking for but she started to whimper.

I quickly stripped into my boxers and got into bed hopping she was looking for me. Which in fact she was. She felt me and slid over to snuggle into my side. I wasn't that tired so I just watch her sleep.

I know I may sound creepy but I can't help myself. She is just so beautiful. Her prefect cheek bones or jaw. She has the cutest blush and when shes confused she always squints her eyes and tilts her head. When shes happy she always has a different happy dance. 

She never fails to make my days interesting. Before I meet her, my life had nothing special to it. Since she got into my life I have been so much happier. A better person even. I couldn't think of a life with out her.

The only thing I am not fond of sharing with her is the rouges and wars. I can't wait till we fully mate and she becomes Luna but being Luna means she will stress and I don't want to see her stress. I have been fighting with my wolf all week to try and get him to reason on not marking her.

I need to talk to her about it because I don't know if she wants to be mated to me or not. This thought made my wolf whimper and Brinley heard it so she moved closer into my chest. She is so cute. I had a talk with her brothers the other day when see was talking with her parents.

They told me a lot about my baby. Apparently she is a fighter and never backs down from anything. I already knew that about her fighting skills from training but the second thing could be a bit of a problem. All of my warriors never back down from a fight either and I don't want her to get hurt.

I also learned she has a short temper so make sure that she isn't around the pack barbies. They like to pick fights with everyone. No one likes them not even me. I have a pretty big pack. We have about 800 people in our pack. We our very well known as well.

I like to say we our very powerful, which is true we are the second most powerful pack in the world. I have a very strong bond with my pack. I believe that if they trust and respect me but also believe that they have someone to come to in times of need.

I know each and every person by name in my pack. They might not know it but I do. I can't wait till they meet Brinley I have been for a while and I left my second in command in charge. I am hoping they are up and about by the time we get there. I have no worry that they wont because we wont be getting home till around dinner time, but still.

I look over at the bed side clock and it read.... OMG I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALL LAST NIGHT. Right now it is 4 in the morning and I haven't sleep a wink. I am going to be tired tomorrow but I don't mind because that means I can hold Brinley.

I don't think she will mind much because she has been sleeping a lot lately and she doesn't seem the same. Every once in a while her brother and her glow to so if that has anything to do with it then she is probably just gaining her energy back.

Now that I think about it we haven't trained in a while. Well like a day but still. I still need to find my power. Quinn told me that when Brinley gets stronger, which she will, my powers will come in. Since I will need to protect myself from her powers at training mine will come in and we can have a real battle.

I decided I needed a shower so I got up and took one. When I was done I went into the room and saw Brinley start to wake up. I put some clothes on and went over to her. "Morning beautiful, ready to pack?" I asked her with my hand on her cheek.

She groan and grabbed my hand snuggling with it. "Do you want to sleep a little longer?' She nodded and pulled me down into her. I chuckled and pulled her so she was on top of me. She snuggled into me and she couldn't seem to fall asleep even though I could tell she was beyond tired.

" What's wrong baby girl?" I asked her hoping she would answer me. I was glad she did.

"Can you please sing for me. It would help."

"Sure thing princess."

She smiled into my chest and snuggled closer if even possible. I started to hum a tone and pet her hair. She was soon asleep again and I had to admit I was tired as well so I let my body relax and I fell into a deep sleep.