Yn-It's none of your business. And if I find out you got Angela around my child I'm gonna beat your ass.

Jordan-I got it don't worry but umm..You look good.

Jordan must think I'm playing games. I'm over him I have nothing to do with him except provide for Lucas.

Yn-Thanks bye.

Jordan-Ok bye I love you.

Yn-You too.

Jordan-Oh you not gonna say it back.

Instead of speaking I just walked away and headed to the car so we won't be late for this party. I don't have time to be playing games.

<-------------------->
At August's Party
Chresanto's-Happy birthday bro!

Chres and I had just arrived to the party and everyone is turnt already.

August-Thanks man this party is too live.

Chres-I could see.

August-Yeah but y'all enjoy y'all selves, we got everything so don't worry.

Yn-Oh here's your gift August.(handing him the box)

August-(opening the gift)DAMN!!! How you know I like diamonds?!

Yn-Lol glad you like it.

August-Thanks, y'all have fun.(leaving)

Chres's P.O.V.
I'm having the time of my life. Coolan with my boys and turning up like old times. Yn I don't know where she is but I'm sure she's ok.

August-Aye Chres where's Uhh Yn?

Chres-I don't know man but I'm too turnt.

I've had way too many drinks. I was having this girl dancing on me. I have no clue who she is but she getting it.

August's P.O.V.
I went to go see where Yn could be at. Yeah I just met her but shawty is so sweet and beautiful. I hope Chres isn't goin out with her. When I went outside to my balcony I see her sitting down looking sad.
August-(walking from behind) What seems to be the problem pretty lady?

She turns towards me with a fake smile.

Yn-Oh I'm fine just thought I'd get some fresh air.

August-Nah you don't have to lie with me. I know when someone is sad.

Yn-You don't know me.

August-I know your sad.

Yn- Ok so if I am sad, why are you here with me? This is your birthday you should be having fun.

August-Yeah I know but I also can do what I want which is checking on you.

Yn-Ok fine I'll tell you.

August-That's what I like to here.

Yn-There's this friend, and she wants to divorce her husband, but can't because her husband won't sign the papers.