Chapter 13-Interruption

Annabelle"s POV

I finally found Luke! As I walked past the diner, I spotted him and that brat that just moved to town. When she got up to go to the bathroom I spotted my opportunity.

I opened the door and walked back to Luke's table and sat in the new girl's seat.

"What's up Lukey??" I chirped, batting my eyelashes.

"Annabelle what are you doing here?" Luke asked.

"Well.. I wanted to ask if you.." I trailed off when Luke bolted up from his seat.

"Ashley!," he exclaimed.

Luke's POV

"Ashley, Ashley wait up!" I called, but she was already gone.

I decided to take a walk by the cove to clear my head. Angel and I always used to hang out there. The thought brought a smile to my face.

When I got there I was surprised to Ashley's shoes, along with another pair. I looked around but I didn't see her anywhere. I sat on one of the rocks and thought of when Angel first brought me here.

FLASHBACK

"Come on! It'll be fun!" Angel called, heading towards the water.

"I'm coming," I called, wobbling as I tried to avoid stepping on the sharp rocks.

Angel was ahead of me, gracefully hopping from one rock to another. When she got to the water, she dove under with the grace only a swimmer could possess.

I smiled and dove under with her.

END OF FLASHBACK

I realized then just how much I missed those days. I sighed and headed back towards my house.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Woah!! So what do you think of this one? You got a little bit of Luke and Angel action in the flashback! Katarina/Alexia/Rainia POV next chap! You get to hear some of their history!

Xoxoxo,

Maddie <3<3<3