Chapter 2- Watersong

Angel's P.O.V.

I woke to Raina standing at the doorway of my new bedroom.

"We're going out for a swim," Raina said

"Sounds great, be there in a minute," I replied.

One of the most annoying things about being a siren was the watersong. Whenever you were away from the sea, it constantly called to you.

I changed into a bikini and grabbed my sundress. As I headed into the warm ocean I happily dove under. My legs tingled as they morphed into my shimmery light blue tail. I took a deep breath and swam deeper in the crystal clear ocean water.

Swimming with my tail was exhilarating. I could swim deeper and faster than I could before. I saw Raina, Alexia, and Katarina playing with a sea turtle.

I swam farther out for awhile before deciding to head back to the beach. After I dried off and my tail changed back to legs,  I headed inside to get something to eat. When I took a bite out of an apple, it had a bitter taste and I almost gagged.

"You know you are going to have to eat sometime," Alexia said from behind me.

I am dreading doing that. You see, when you are a siren you have to eat a guy's heart. Literally, it's disgusting.

"We have some good news!" Katarina called. "We are going back to Myrtle Cove, I think it has been long enough."

I was happy with the news, but then I realized that Luke was still there. I was about to point this out when Alexia told me that I was almost unrecognizable with my siren-induced beauty.

Well here we go again.

I wonder if Luke ever thinks of me, or if he gave up and found someone new.