Chapter 12- Broken Heart

Angel's POV

Wow I am going on a date with Luke... again. I don't know how I am going to do this again. If I would become his girlfriend again, I would have to tell him sooner or later that I was a siren.

We sat in a booth in one of the best diners in town. I was having fun. It reminded me of how things used to be before I became a siren.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back," I said.

I went into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I stared at my face in the mirror. It was kinda eerie how perfect it was. I don't think I'll ever get used to my eyes. I missed my dark green ones.

Alright Angel enough of looking at your reflection.

I walked towards the table but stopped in my tracks. In my seat was Annabelle. She was smiling flirtatiously at Luke. My Luke!! He really did get over me, and with that stupid blonde.

Tears pricked the back of my eyes. I ran down to the cove where Rainia ,Kat, Alexia, and I used to swim before we left town. I kicked off my wedges and dove into the icy salt water. It was only then that I let myself cry.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aww poor Angel. Next chapter will be Annabelle/Luke/Katarina POVS

Xoxoxo Maddie <3