Sandro followed her out of bed and pulled her to him and gave her a long kiss. "This is just so you have something to think about while you're in the shower". "See you in half an hour". Rebecca left his cabin with a big smile on her face and ran down to her cabin to get ready. Sandro arrived before Rebecca was finished getting ready, she let him in and he couldn't get over how pretty she was."I won't be a minute" said Rebecca and went into the bathroom to finish drying her hair. Sandro looked around her cabin and saw some pictures on her wall. "You have a lovely family". You are right; you look very much like your dad". She came out of the bathroom all dressed up and ready to go. She took his breath away; he thought she was pretty before now she was stunning. They left the ship and got a taxi to take them to the restaurant. The night was hot and muggy and there was a full moon. It was the perfect night for lovers. 

They went to the restaurant and got a table almost immediately, there were a lot of people in the restaurant. Rebecca and Sandro had a lovely meal and after they had finished eating they went for a nice walk by the sea. At one point they stopped to admire the view. The full moon was enchanting it was like a scene out of a postcard, the reflection of the moon on the water was magical. Sandro pulled Rebecca to him and gave her a gentle kiss. "This is like living a dream, when I saw you that day on the port it was like being hit by lightening". "I never dreamt in a million years that I'd have you here in my arms in this magical place". "I know what you mean". "When I saw you, I thought to myself who ever his girlfriend is, she's very lucky". They stood there for ages just holding each other. "I don't want to interrupt this magical moment, but I think we better get back to ship, otherwise we'll miss it". They gave each other another long passionate kiss and then went to get a taxi. When they got back to the ship, they went directly up to his cabin. They kissed and cuddled and made love until it was time for Rebecca to go to work. "If you want to come and sleep in my cabin tonight, I'll leave the door open for you"? "What time do you finish"? "At about 4.15". "Ok, I'll come and wait for you". "I better be going or I'll be late for work".

 "Ok, see you later. He gave her a quick kiss before letting her go. Hurrying down to her cabin Rebecca met Sadie at the elevator on bridge deck. "What are you doing up here or should I ask"? "I've had the most fantastic day" said Sadie. "I've just been watching a film in Paulo's cabin". "Oh, is that all you've been doing" she asked with a big smile on her face. "Well, I should be asking you the same question" said Sadie. Rebecca only laughed. The girls went down to the cabin to get changed and then went up to the shop. That evening the shop was really busy and they were only open for two hours, so time went really quickly. She was so happy when they finally closed that she couldn't wait to go back to his cabin. She went down to her cabin first for a shower and then went up to his. He had left her some sandwiches and something to drink, which he had gotten from room service. Rebecca was very touched that he had gone to the trouble to get them for her. She watched a film and at about two o'clock the phone in his cabin rang. "Hello", said Rebecca. "Hey there, did you like your surprise"? "I loved it". "Are you very busy"? "No, I should be finished at 4.00, but if you are sleepy don't wait up for me". "Don't worry; when I arrive I'll wake you up". 

"I can't wait" said Rebecca happily. "I really did enjoy myself today". "Me too" said Sandro. "See you soon" and with that he put the phone down. Rebecca wanted to wait up for him but at about 3.00 she fell asleep. She was dreaming that Sandro was making love to her; she could feel his mouth and hands all over her. She woke up with a start and she realised it wasn't a dream. They made slow and wonderful love until the early hours of the morning. The next two weeks went by quickly for the both of them; Rebecca had all but moved into Sandro's cabin, they spent all their free time together. Rebecca was very busy in the shops preparing everything for when they did the ten day run. One day Jenny called Rebecca into the shop. "Listen, I wanted to ask you if you would still like to be an Asst Manager". "Yes, I would love to! "Well, there is still a lot of work to do". "While we are in dry dock, I'll have time to explain everything to you"."That sounds great"! When she finished work she ran up to Sandro's cabin to tell him. "We'll have to celebrate" said Sandro happily. "What do you think if I go down to the crew bar and get a bottle of spumante"? "I think that's a great idea". "Ok, I won't be a minute". He left the cabin and ran down to the crew bar. 

About ten minutes later he walked into the cabin with the bottle of spumante and two glasses. "A toast to us and a toast to your new position" he said clinking their glasses together. They had a really romantic night in the cabin. "Rebecca, I've wanted to tell you something for over a week, but I haven't had the courage". "What is it"? "Is there something wrong"? "No, there is nothing wrong". Taking a deep breath he said "I love you Rebecca". She was so happy that she started to cry. "I hope these are tears of happiness" he said worriedly. Rebecca through her arms around Sandro and said in a shaky voice "I love you too". 

"You don't know how long I've hoped to hear these words". Sandro pulled Rebecca closer to him and kissed away her tears, it was awhile before they spoke again. He not only told her again and again that he loved her, but he showed her in the most magical way that he made love to her.