CHAPTER 49: Calm Down Buddy

Start from the beginning

Man, she's driving me insane!

My lips tightened contemplating what to say to her. "They are the ones who usually undress me. Normally, the lights are still on."

She signed, shifting her weight on the other foot again. "Have you ever undressed a woman in the dark?"

I chuckled. So that was what she was struggling to say.

"Come on! Answer me! Stop grinning like a goof."

A grinned formed on my lips, recalling the time I had to undress someone in the dark on set. "Yes, I have, sweetheart."

She puffed, rolling her eyes. "Good. Now, go on and tie your eyes before you undress me." She pointed at the tie.

I stared at the tie. "What? Do you want me to undress you with my eyes close?"

"Yes." She bluntly admitted.

"Don't you trust me?"

Her eyes widened for a second. "It's not about me trusting you. It's about you seeing my body."

"It wouldn't be the first time I'll be looking at a woman's body."

"I know but it would be the first time you'll see mine. So, please tie your eyes." She said please. It sounded strange as if it was the first time someone was going to undress her. I secretly hoped so.

I observed her, noticing how nervous she grew. A wave of pink drove its way to her cheeks. I was fucking right! Indeed it would be her first time. That would explain the reason behind her nervousness, unless, she felt intimidated by me.

I lifted her chin. She froze in place. I tugged her locks behind her ear and looked deeply into her eyes. I would never get tired gazing into them. Her pupils grew darker and larger. She had no idea how I wanted to gauge in her body with my naked eyes.

"Please..." She pleaded again.

I continued to gaze into her alluring eyes. The things she does to me. I shook my head. "What if I hurt your hands?"

"I'll guide you." She whispered, stepping closer.

I groaned in defeat. I badly wanted to run my hands all over her small body. I wanted to see her bare, to see how pale and tan her olive skin was. But alas! "Fine!"

I gripped both her hands. She stiffened a little. They were icy and soft. So soft that I didn't wish to let go. I placed her hands delicately on my shoulders, making sure not to touch her bandages. I closed my eyes for a second, appreciating the intense sensation my skin felt when her skin touched mine. It was so fucking good. My body became cognizant and my nerves were on alert by just a fucking touch!

I had touched numerous women for years but I never experienced such an episode. This sensation was so alien to me. And I wanted to feel more. I glanced at her, wondering if she felt the same vibration.

Her eyes were staring intently into mine. I regarded them before whispering, "Hold on to me, don't let go."

My eyes raked her body, drinking her image in mind before my vision would go blank.

She pressed her lips together and nodded.

My heart did a back flip as I gripped the tie and secured it around my eyes. My vision promptly black-out. It took me a few seconds to adjust in the dark.

I released the air I didn't realize I was holding. My hands groped her elbows. She flinched at my sudden movement. A smile formed on my lips. She was affected by my single touch as much as I was.

I gingerly traced my fingers up the length of her upper arm, enjoying the feel of her skin against mine. I landed on her shoulders, squeezing. Immediately, I felt her body shuddered beneath my palms. I placed my fingers underneath the collar. With little forced, I pulled on the remaining fabric. A second later, I felt a light breeze hit my chest. It must be her sweater, dropping.

Hannah gasped as my fingers fondled with the straps of her bra, ripping them in the process. Her fingers tightened around my shoulders. I wished I could see her reaction. "Relax, sweetheart. Trust me. Don't think, just feel."

I imagined her biting her lips at my response.

She let out a sigh as I continued to snake my way from her shoulder blades down to her back where the hook was. I gently unhooked her damp bra, teasing the newly exposed skin. I massaged the small of her back, leisurely pulling the lingerie and tossing it on the floor. My palms took the liberty to bring our body closer as I pushed the small of her back into my embrace. A cool breath gushed over my neck. A sexy purr enlightened my ears. There wasn't anything in between us anymore. No air. No clothes. I felt her chest completely contracting with mine. I groaned just in time when her nipples grazed my chest. Thousands of tingles were shooting up my member.

Great! Just great! My eyes are tied and now I'm aroused. How am I going to tame you buddy if you don't listen to your master? You'll freak Hannah out.

 How am I going to tame you buddy if you don't listen to your master? You'll freak Hannah out

______________________________________________________________________

Phew! How did I do guys?

Next will be Hannah's POV.