"And w-what's your answer?" I stuttered, gripped on the piece of metal tightly. There was still muffled words coming from my room but I chose to ignore it. This reminded me, I needed to check how the two got into my house without me opening the door for neither of the two boys sitting in my room.

Red hues seeped into my cheeks as I hoped for the best possible answer. "Not now. You did it face to face so I need to do the same. The theme of the dance is masquerade right? I'll tell you there."

"Wait Jungkook-" the line got disconnected and I nearly squealed before remembering that Jun was in my room.

He basically confessed to me in the dorkiest way I know how but I barely understand my feelings for him. It's a mixed feeling, sometimes I feel all warm and fluffy, the next moment I feel like we're best friends.

Speaking of best friends, Yeri and I now hang out at least three times a week. We're not exactly like friends before but we were progressing.

I stepped back into my room, only to find J-Hope rubbing his head and Jun turning away from him with his back facing the other male. When Jun and I made eye-contact, his eyes widened and he lowered his head down.

J-Hope snickered at his expression. "On another note! Suga-hyung sent me over today to give you this. And now I'll be gone" J-Hope announced and soon he was off, leaving me alone with Jun.

An awkward tension filled the room and I held onto the letter that the excited male had handed me before. The tips of my fingers were turning white and I could feel the nervousness coming off of Jun was slowly being transferred into me.

"Minji. I'm sorry for avoiding you but I just needed to tell you something today." I peered up and looked at Jun before nodding to tell him to continue.

He smiled widely and pulled out an official document with a logo on the corner of the piece of paper. A look of pure happiness resided in Jun's eyes as he allowed me it.

'Thank you for auditioning for SM Entertainment, we enjoyed your performance. Congratulations Kang Jun, you are officially a SM Entertainment trainee.'

The tip of my tongue went dry as I re-read the words written in bold. "You're a trainee for SM Town."

"I'm a trainee for SM Town." He repeated again.

I grinned and jumped onto him, to pull into a hug, "you did it Jun! You passed." I cheered as he laughed, whilst wrapping his arms around me and spinning me around. Being lifted into the air, I felt the cold air hitting my face as he spun me around effortlessly.

After a few more joyous moments, Jun let me back down onto the ground with a smile still plastered across his face

After a few more joyous moments, Jun let me back down onto the ground with a smile still plastered across his face. He hitched a breath before tilting his head to the side and brushing the hair out of my face. The thought of Jun already deciding his future was amazing, he was following his passion of music like other idols despite knowing the hardships.

My hand twitched and the friction between my fingers and the paper, reminded me that Suga had written me something instead of texting me.

"Do you want to read that alone?" Jun asked. I hesitated but nodded never the less. He nodded back curtly before opening the door to my room, "You should lock your front door, it's not safe Minji." Jun chuckled before leaving.

Now my room was a void of any other presences once again.

I sucked in all the air I could before I began reading the letter.

Bae Minji,

First off I know that you're trying to independent all of a sudden but I also know that you're also as lost as a sheep, courtesy of Park Jimin and don't you dare even think about shipping us I get enough crap about your Kang Jun shit. If you don't remember that one time you helped me write 'I NEED U', then now you remember.

Actually I'm honestly grateful that you helped, the song turned out great and this is why I think you'll be perfect being in the music industry. Yonsei University offers a great music course and I actually think you should apply for the lessons. You have potential to become a great lyrics writer, maybe one as great as me.

It's up to you to take my advice or ignore it and choose.

The second thing is that feel obligated to have fun. Enjoy the rest of your high school life, you have good friends. Don't chase boys around fir your entire school life, it's your last year to cut loose and do whatever.

Min Yoongi.

I read the letter once more and then again. Soon enough, I was sitting on my bed contemplating about the decision to follow his recommendation. Writing was always something I enjoyed doing and I loved music as well.

But making it big in the entertainment industry was difficult. Laying on my back, I shut my eyes for a minute. "A lyrics writer." I mumbled the words, barely allowing the words to pass my lips.

Graduation was coming much too fast.

_______________________

Author's Note

Okay I know this chapter sucks. I'm trying to develop Minji's character a little so don't hate — people are being little assholes and stressing me out.