"Minji the teacher wanted us to find you, all classes were dismissed early." Jun informed me, walking up to me and pulling my arm up so I could stand.

I stumbled and fell into his chest but he luckily caught me in the nick of time.

"Thank you." I said as Jun lifted me up so I could stand more composed. Yeri skipped over and pat the dirt off my uniform whilst making a motherly expression. "Geez Minji you're tripping everywhere."

Rubbing my neck, I smiled sheepishly before glancing my eyes back over to the handsome make that stood a meter away from us. Jungkook looked rather awkward as he stood in the distance, checking the time on his phone.

"We can talk later Minji, manager-hyung is scolding me." He turned back but slightly turned his head so his side view face us. "Bye Yeri, Jun."

When Jungkook was out of sight, Jun leaned his body weight on my petite figure and rested his arm on top of my head while Yeri placed her hand on my shoulder. "Thank goodness. I thought Jungkook really didn't like me to the point he actually hated me." Jun sighed, relieved.

I stifled a giggle and rolled my shoulders back. "Was there any homework that needs to be done?" I questioned, rubbing my chin.

Yeri's eyes widened as she groaned and slapped her forehead. "I forgot to bring your worksheet with the assessment task on it for biology, sorry I've been a little sick lately and I'm no thinking straight at all." Yeri explained, "but I'll go retrieve it now!"

The female ran off by herself to retrieve the long forgotten homework. I sweat dropped and watched her figure slowly disappear.

Turning my head to Jun, I noticed him just smiling at me. I could feel myself getting self conscious as he peered down and just smiled sweetly at me.

"Please don't stare." I pleaded rather meekly.

Jun chuckled and brushed his fingers over my fingertips. "Did you hear about the upcoming dance in two weeks?" I nodded.

His rather honey scented cologne was actually nice, it was a relaxing smell. The sweet scent mingled well with his rather childish and immature personality; his face was youthfully and always cheery.

Remembering back, Suga did mention that Jun was interested in becoming a future idol. Everything was off, Jun never once mentioned a career in the entertainment industry. Actually now that I think of it, I don't really have a plan for myself. I orchestrated that I wanted to expand my love in music but I don't want to be an artist or an idol.

"Are you going with Jungkook to the dance?" Jun broke my train of thoughts with the single mention of his name.

Once again I thought myself in a nutshell, so I shrugged. "I'm not sure if I'm actually going to attend first off. It's a masquerade themed dance so it's going to be a pain in the ass to go out and buy a dress, shoes and a mask.

The male frowned, "but it's an event where you can be sofishticated" Jun laughed as he made a pun.

My lips twitched, unsure whether to form a laughing smile or disinterested frown. However after allowing the joke to settle in I giggled, making Jun flush into a pink hue.

"Tell me another pun." I demanded as I pulled onto his sleeve.

Jun and I ended up perching against the wall whist standing together. My hands positioned behind my back as an endless fit of giggles escaped my mouth. All the male did was stare at me while thinking of more jokes to crack me up.

His hand tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before opening his mouth, "What kind of shorts do clouds wear? Thunderwear."

He paused and twirled around stand of my hair with his finger. "What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop."

I laughed wholeheartedly before it slowly died down to silence.

Staring up, I observed the slightly darkened clouds that dusted over the gloomy grey coloured sky. Droplets of rain soon pelted and we were fortunately situated under a piece of shade.

A large, soft piece of material was wrapped around my shoulders, making me look over to Jun who had stripped off his outer garment and placed it on my shoulders. The jacket was huge, it draped over my thighs so naturally. I cuddled into the warm jacket and placed my arms through the arm whole. "Thanks Jun."

He smiled and nodded. I nearly cringed, realising how much of a cinnamon roll he was; always coated in a sugary glaze.

We watched as the droplets of rain fell to the ground in a slow motion.

The air filled with comfort and for some reason I could feel myself becoming nervous. I shifted my leg and twitched. "Jun what were you planning to do after graduation?"

"I'm not sure, I want to pursue my dream of following music but my parents...they want me to become a big lawyer or fancy doctor. Music has always been my getaway and I love it. Suga-hyung said I had a talent when we met at the turtle aisle of the pet store." He rubbed the back of his head and ruffled his hair. "It can't be helped, my dream doesn't really matter at all. I know they'll just push me to do this so I need to make them happy." The smile on his face was forged.

I watched as his face scrunched up in distress and displeasure. Unconsciously my hand moved up to pat his head — which was a difficult task with my height.

Jun's eyes widened a little but he soon shut them to enjoy the fixated moment.

"I'll support you and your decision either way. We can find out path together. Lettuce do our best," I cracked him a reassuring smiled as I pat his head once, "chin up Jun. I beleaf in you."

Jun's eyes shot open and I noticed how glassy they were. His arms quickly pulled me into his chest as they wrapped around my waist and shoulders. He buried his head in the crook of my neck and I realised that this boy was an amazing person.

Comforting a random person they had just met, not prying into their and always putting others before himself.

But that same person was always vulnerable; he wasn't broken but he was always picking up the pieces of others that he didn't realise he was slowly crumbling.

Small hicks and whimpers escaped his mouth as he sobbed quietly. I could feel the cloth slowly becoming soaked. Whenever a happy person broke down I was always pitiful but this time it was different, a nasty, foul, distasteful taste resided in my mouth.

I realised how close our bodies were while I stroked his back.

His scent was rubbing off on me and warmth transferred onto me as well. The sound of rain was soothing, nearly relaxing as Jun let out his feelings.

Jun opened his mouth and tightened his grip around me.

"Words can not espresso, how much you mean to me."