Chapter 2-The Flowers

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 2-The Flowers

Jack Donnahue's POV

I gave a grin to one of the interns as she handed me my cup of iced coffee. Studying her from the back, her hair was brown but not the exact shade of brown that Emma's hair had. And it didn't look as silky and soft as Emma's-

Frowning a little, I shook my head. Emma had been in my head almost the whole of yesterday. I couldn't decided if her nonchalant attitude towards me was of ignorance or if she was trying to play hard to get.

But seeing that she knew who I was, I came to the conclusion that she was indeed playing hard to get. Which was fine by me seeing that she wasn't the only one who tried that with me. The good thing was that she was interested in me (who wouldn't be?) and that meant I could win her over easily. It also did help that she was gorgeous as hell.

I grinned satisfactorily to myself and my bodyguard Max came towards me. "Hey Max." I greeted and he frowned a little.

"Heard you got into some paparazzi problem yesterday. You should've told me you were leaving the set." He started and I waved my hand dismissively. "It was okay. Not too bad."

"So where were you yesterday? I hoped that you didn't run into any trouble seeing that I wasn't around. And about that, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had finished the scene early." Max questioned as he sipped from his bottle of water.

I flashed him a grin. "I'm fine. Nothing bad happened. Hounded by paparazzi, nothing unusual. I also went to get a coffee."

Max appraised me, "A coffee got you into such a good mood? I doubt it." I gave him a cheeky smile. "Well it did. So, could you uh deliver something for me?" I questioned as Emma's face crossed my mind.

Max raised an eyebrow. "What is it? I'm not going near your sister again if you made her mad. The last time, she almost scratched my eye out."

I grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, but Gwennie can be scary so thanks for being our intermediary. I accidentally stole her cheesecake. I thought it was Strider's!"

Max sighed and shook his head as I mentioned my baby sister and my older brother. "So to who and what?" He questioned with his eyes gleaming with interest and curiosity.

"A woman. A pretty woman." I grinned and Max groaned and covered his face with his hand. "Again? You're such a player Jack."

I shrugged nonchalantly and Max sighed. "Alright what's her name? Where and what?"

"Her name is Emma and she works at the museum near the set and help me get her some flowers. Red roses, jasmines and honeysuckle." I answered and Max got to his feet.

"Okay, Emma what?"

That question stumped me. "That, I don't know. She wouldn't tell me. Just call her 'it's just Emma'. She'll know it." I grinned and instead of the usual look of boredom and exasperation on Max's face, a look of intrigue and amusement appeared.

"You don't know her last name?" Max asked incredulously and I shrugged casually. "Yeah, she didn't want to tell me. But I think she's just playing hard to get you know."

Max blinked before grinning. "Alright then. I'll go get it while you're filming later on. The security on set should be able to handle you." I gave him a grateful smile and punched him in the arm playfully. "Yeah. Thanks. Oh! Make sure she knows its from me."

Max rolled his eyes before ambling off.

* * *

Emmaline Heywood's POV