Copyright

Disclaimers:

I do not own this story. Credits for the story go to Lydia. I wanted to share this amazing story with you all.

All original ideas and the plotline of the story belong to Lydia.

ALL characters in this story belong to Lydia.

I do not own this format for this Copyright page. Credit goes to @sweaterkitty.

Claims:

I own the images on the book cover, and the editing done to make the book cover. Book cover credits go to me.

You do not have permission to steal, copy, and/or repost this story in amy written or online material. Any violators will, and I repeat, will, be handled most severely. The only website this story should be on is chapterzz.weebly.com, (Mine and Lydia's website for publishing our books. We made this before I found Wattpad.) but we have not posted the story on there yet, so I should not see this story anywhere else but here.

If you wish to use any original characters of this story, please contact me (@sammitheseal), and I will let you know whether you can or not (of course, I will ask Lydia first). Making fanart is allowed, and you do not have to request permission. If you want to make a short story, spinoff, or anything else besides fanart for this book, contacting me would be preferred. If you create fanart and other stuff for this story, I might include them! :)

Notes:

This story is an original idea, and it does not relate to any fandom. Lydia does not have Wattpad, nor has she read any books on Wattpad, so you have no right to criticize her for copying your ideas.

Now, sit back, relax, buckle your seatbelts, etc, etc. It's time for the story to start! Please turn off your mobile phones and other sound-emitting devices. No, just kidding! KEEP THEM ON. How else would you read it? XD

Onwards to the story!