Sleepover (03)

~Ding Dong ~

I went to open the door and saw 7 cute guys outside. They all brought their belonging and needs . They greeted me warmly as they enter the house.

"Wah the house is so clean! Its definitely much more cleaner and neater than our dorm " Jimin laughed .

"Well in this house there is rules okay? " I said while looking at all of them .

They all stared at me curiously.

"Alright firstly , dont mess the house .
Secondly, Tone down your volume during the night .
Thirdly, treat everything with care.
Fourth, respect each other.
So these are the rules , its easy to follow right? "

"Yeah its easy to follow but namjoon hyung tends to break things easily haha " Jungkook laugh as he look at namjoon

"Hmm... then namjoon oppa, be careful okay? I'll keep an eye on you haha " I playfully answered

I went to show them their rooms that they will stay in and they went to unpack their stuffs as I went to cook dinner . I took out the ingredients that  were needed for baked cheese cream spaghetti . I needed to take out 7 extra bowls and it were all on a high shelf . I tiptoe to try get it but still couldn't reach.

Suddenly someone from behind leaned close to me and took the bowls for me . He then whispered " do you need any help with cooking? I can help you " I quickly turn around and saw Taehyung staring right into my eyes . My heart skipped a beat .

"Taehyung oppa, you know how to cook? " I asked curiously

"You may not want him to help with cooking. He is really bad at cooking and you may not want him to burn down this beautiful kitchen " Jin shook his head 

"Ah hyung! Don't embarrass me >< I can cook but it takes time to perfect it " Taehyung exclaimed

I laughed and patted on Taehyung shoulder and said " its okay oppa, I can do it on my own "

Taehyung caressed my head and said " alright if you say so ... but if you need anything just call me and I will help!" I shyly nodded my head and start cooking .

As I cook , I thought of the time spend with Taehyung and unknowingly I smiled to myself like an idiot . My heart continuously pumped like crazy . I muttered " oh my , am I falling for him? No no no , {Y/N} wake up . Its impossible for him to be with you "

"Why is it impossible? "
I was shock at the sudden reply and turn around to see Jin smirking at me . He walk and stood near me and asked " {Y/N} , you fell for Taehyung right? Don't think that its impossible if you haven't even tried " after saying he walked off .

I continued cooking and thought " can I really try and do this ?" I swept the thoughts off my mind and quickly finished off with cooking . I placed them all in the bowl and called them to come down and eat .

"Mmm~ this smells so good !" Jimin exclaimed

I laughed and thank him . Jimin took a shot of the baked cheese cream spaghetti and we started to eat .

"Wow this is so delicious! How did you make it? " Namjoon asked as he ate the spaghetti deliciously

"Haha well I have been cooking this since I learn it from the cooking classes I took in the US! Im glad you like it " I said with a big smile

In a few minutes time , we have finished our dinner and decided to watch some tv to rest and digest our food .

It was a horror movie and I hate horror movie the most as im easily scared . I tried not to show them that I was scared. But when the scary part comes , I jumped up. They all laughed at me and said

"{Y/N} are you scared? Hahaha its okay dont worry . You have us here "

I tried to give them a smile and sat down on the sofa again . I tried watching it again but it was too scary for me . I hid my face into the person's chest who was sitting beside me . I didn't know who that was but he caressed my head and said

"Its okay {Y/N} , im here for you. You can hug me whenever you feel scared . I'll comfort you . "

I looked up and saw Jungkook giving me a warm smile. He hugged me tighter and patted me on the back. I smiled and thought "this is like the first time being so close to Jungkook. Usually he doesn't talk much and always seems shy. Well im glad I can get closer to him now . "

After a few moment , I began to feel sleepy . I was still in Jungkook's arms . His hug was so warm and comfortable . Slowly , I fell asleep . Jungkook looked at me and smile . He carried me up in a bridal style and said

"Hyung! {Y/N} is asleep . I will go and put her in bed "

They all nodded and continued watching. Jungkook went to open my room door and placed me on the bed . He put his hand on my cheeks and said " you look so cute when you are asleep! Goodnight {Y/N} hope you have a sweet dream . " he then kissed me on the cheek .

Jungkook continued to stay by my side throughout the whole night as he held onto my hand .

The next morning , I woke up and felt my hands on something . I looked and found myself holding on to Jungkook's hand . I started to blush as I looked at his angelic sleeping face . Just how can someone look so cute when they sleep?

I patted him on the head and said "oppa, rise and shine ! " he didn't react to it. Then when I was to attempt to wake him up again, he climb onto my bed and hugged me to sleep . I was flustered at the sudden action and didn't know what to do . 

My heart pumped like crazy. I blushed so hard . I hugged him back and smiled like a fool . We cuddled each other as we sleep for a few more minutes .

After a while, I opened my eyes again . I looked at Jungkook sleeping face and unknowingly I just caressed his face. Seeing him up close made me see his features even more closely. His eyes were so pretty, his nose was so nice , his lips were so irresistible as though you need to kiss it so badly.

I thought to myself "oh no... please don't tell me im falling for this cute little prince "

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw me staring at him. He smirked . I curiously asked "Oppa what are you smirking about " He answered back "I know what you are thinking of right now 😏 "  I still had no idea what he was talking about when he lean closer to me and kissed me on the lips.

Alright so this is the end of part 3! I hope you liked the story!(: Do vote and comment!

What do you think happen next? Im literally fangirlling as I write these stories haha . This part is a little bit shorter than the previous two parts.

I hope you readers continue to support me! And once again thank you for reading ! 😊 I will continue to work hard and improve on the stories to make it more interesting! Hope you readers can excuse my mistakes that i've made so far.