The first meet (01)

~ringggggg ~

The alarm starts ringing. I woke up and stretched. I went to brush my teeth and start preparing to go to the airport for my flight to South Korea. I checked all the stuffs that I were bringing once again and set off.

When I reached the airport, I checked in and waited till the plane start to fly off. I put on my headphones and started to play my favourite Kpop boy band (BTS) songs. As I listen to the songs, slowly after a few moments , I fell asleep.

The next moment when I woke up, I have almost reached South Korea. I looked out of the window and thought " how i wish i could see BTS ..."

When I arrived at incheon airport, I grabbed my luggage and took a taxi to the guesthouse I'm going to live in for the next one year in Korea. My house was a little too crowded since my relatives are staying there too so I decided to live in a guesthouse.

When I reached the guesthouse, the owner came and gave me the keys to the house as she is going overseas and would only be back half a year later. I went in to pack my stuff and got ready to head out to myeongdong.

While exploring the place , it sure has lots of people. There were nice shops to shop in and nice restaurants too! As I walk , I felt a bit hungry and decided to eat lunch. As I was finding a nice and warm place to dine in, i saw a guy who was anxiously looking around. He wore a black tee with black pants , a cap and even a face mask.

I thought to myself "this guy sure seems suspicious... but he seems to be troubled 😕 maybe I should go and ask if he needs any help "

"Hi, you seem to be troubled... do you need any help? " I said with a smile

"Uh... I need to hide " he said as he continued looking around

"Hide? What for? Anyways its really cold out here and you aren't wearing thick layer clothes. Why don't we head in to a cafe and warm ourselves up with some hot coffee? " I gave him a warm smile and I took him to a near by cafe .

While we were walking to the cafe, some girls spotted him and started chasing after him. He grabbed my hand and we started running away. I was curious just who this person is .

We ran and found a small lane and went in. We hid in there for a little moment. He pressed me on the wall as he leaned on me a little . My heart pumped like crazy . Every breath he took can be heard. He then grab on to my shoulder and said "im sorry for making you go through this ."

I saw a cafe in this small lane and we decided to go in there to calm ourselves down .

When we entered the cafe, it was empty. There were no customers , only a waiter and a cashier. We settled ourselves and ordered our drinks. He took off his face mask and cap. His brown hair was so nice and his face was glowing.

He looked up to me and said "Hi! My name is Kim Taehyung . You can call me V . Nice to meet you . "

I froze for a moment then decided to speak up . "OMG! Are you BTS V oppa? I'm such a big fan of BTS! Its such an honor to be here drinking coffee with you. Oh! And my name is {Y/N} . Nice to meet you too! " I said with a big smile .

"Oh so you are a fan of us ? Haha I was avoiding our fans just now and yet I bump into you " he said while scratching his head